for Last Exit to Brooklyn

1/26/2011 c6 32ackeberlynn
Wow, this story is so emotional - I really do sense Bosco's deep pain - the flashbacks help add depth to it, too. (They also help, in a sense, to keep Faith 'alive' throughout the story). It's good to have that connection.

I must say that Bosco's last conversation with her, his angry words, is extremely gut-wrenching, but also very 'real' - very true to Bosco's character. And it'd be hard to find absolution from that kind of guilt.

That particular line, "Seeing the relaxation in Bosco's face, Fred leaned in close and in a whisper said, 'This is still all your fault, Bosco...'" That was chilling - cut right to the heart, how much pain that would cause; and how much Fred wanted him to hurt.

Also, Bosco's reaction to the IAB inquest was very believable.

I'm thinking that at this point, Sully is the only one who could understand what Bosco's going through, and hopefully will step up to the plate to help him.

This is an EXCELLENT story, and I can't wait for more!
1/4/2011 c6 rubadubdubbs
Wow!

You weren't kidding when you said it was a long chapter. :)

I've been waiting to see what happens next, so thanks for taking the time to give us a new chapter over the holidays.

I've been trying to figure out your summary with Bosco going undercover. He is so broken right now, something has got to happen to make him emotionally able to do something like that. I'm excited about some undercover Bosco action.

I like that you are bringing Sully into the plot. With him actually being the one that Faith talked to, even though she didn't give details, his instincts are strong and won't let him rest until he knows the truth.

Hope school lets you come back soon with another chapter.

Thanks!
12/28/2010 c6 AgentHumen
I just re-discovered third watch after about 4 years and now I discover this story...great month this has been! NEXT CHAPTER! hahaha I'm demanding, but this story is worth it...
6/22/2010 c5 rs3071
wow im completely in love with this story-as you can see, i have no life-please continue soon
6/22/2010 c5 rubadubdubbs
I Loved This!

Having Bosco handcuffed to the stretcher in the ER was a wonderfully evil thing to do to him. His feelings of betrayal by Sully, Ty, and Swersky, followed by Fred almost killing him, I'm thinking ok, he's probably had enough for now, but then Emily shows up at his place just seconds before he tries to kill himself. I was in tears reading the scene with Emily on his lap and both of them crying. Now he and Emily have fallen alseep, even though he had every intention to get her back to Fred asap... I don't think I've ever read a chapter that had such extreme Bosco angst from the beginning all the way until the end... this was so worth the wait!

But please, don't make us wait too long for the next one. :)
5/3/2010 c4 2hardygirl9
Awesome chapter. I love the way you write.
Very sad losing Faith, but I'm eager to see where the story goes with Bosco. Update soon? :)
4/7/2010 c4 Betherzz
good chapter, but i am sniffling here a bit now that they called time of death on faith... not to sure what more of the faith/bos storyline can happen now except for the flashback stuff... hopefully bos can make it after this, a lot of guys cant get past losing a partner, and are horrible to new ones, and end up riding a desk or solo in a car... or hes gonna be put on some sort of leave till he can get that grief under control... hopefully he can keep it together, with the help of sully,ty, and the rest of the gang

cant wait to see what happens next
4/7/2010 c4 rubadubdubbs
A horrible death for Faith, a memory that will forever be with Bosco.

Ready for the next chapter. Long chapters are good.

Thanks.
4/7/2010 c4 rs3071
wow-amazing chapter!
3/22/2010 c3 rs3071
wow can't wait to see what happens next!
3/18/2010 c3 rubadubdubbs
Although this looks bad for Faith, I am eagerly awaiting some major Bosco angst and drama. This was a great chapter to set things up, please hurry with the next one!

Thanks.
3/18/2010 c2 sullyfan
Damn Faith, she should have talk to Sully, beside Bosco he's the other one who can help her. And she can trust him.
3/9/2010 c2 rubadubdubbs
You had me thinking Faith was going to be killed, now I'm wondering how things are going to go. She won't be able to live her life the way things are now, not to mention her job will now be a constant torment for her. I'm in this to stay because I know what you are capable of when it comes to Bosco angst/drama. Waiting for the next chapter, thanks.
3/8/2010 c2 39WIWJ
I'm scared for her. ijust want Boz back to protect her.. but your summary doesn't make me very confident! Nice job.
3/8/2010 c2 2HugMyMoose
Great story so far~ cant wait to read more
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »