FanFiction.Net
for Cold blood

3/6/2010 c2 Cateagle
Hmm, a sudden mixing of dragon and basilisk with human, and presumably the phoenix tears, in his body? I rather suspect his body and his nature are likely to change in interesting and not immediately predictable ways. I can see Hermione standing by him but I rather hope this loses him Ron now when the loss is easily affordable rather than at a later, more critcial, juncture.
3/5/2010 c1 timt020
This looks like it could be very good, I hope you update it.
3/4/2010 c1 3BJH
Yes, an evil cliffhanger but a really neat idea. What are the powers/drawbacks of a human/basilisk hybrid?

I can see this going in an almost superhero way where a cold-blooded harry with literally killing curse green eyes runs around wearing shades ala X-man Cyclops and is all a good guy, or even a more reptilian Harry becomes darker than Voldemort could ever be not to mention living longer since the Basilisk Harry killed was over a thousand years old. Would he fall in love with a vampire? Both would be cold blooded and the vamp couldn't bite Harry since the Basilisk venom in his blood would kill her almost instantly.

The possibilities are almost endless.

BJH
3/3/2010 c1 DJ32
good start
3/3/2010 c1 31ASkyie
Why hello again, minion writing. ;P So what was Fawkes trying to tell her the second time? Gah, never mind, it's not like you'll tell me anyways...would you? *pouts* Ah well, I love me a good cliffee. :D By the way, the way you wrote your author's note was rather awesome. ^_^
3/3/2010 c1 SJ
What an excellent premise. I love how Fawkes just shrugged. What can you do? LOL.

Looking forward to more.
3/3/2010 c1 6NorthernLights25
Please update soon!
3/2/2010 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Well more of a teaser than a start. Still it's got promise. Harry turns into "SnakeBoy" and gets to play "hide the basilisk" with a few fetching lassies. ;-)

~-~

For your html posting problems, you can do a global replace to change all apostrophes to "" (without the quotes)

That's the ampersand symbol plus "apos" plus a semicolon.

(FFN probably butchered this text, too.)
3/2/2010 c1 16embirsiphonelilathia
I seriously wanted to comment and fail at failing as well but I refrained... ^_^ this plot line is still pretty awesome though..
3/2/2010 c1 2DraconicalPriest
What a tantalizing beginning! If I didn't know you better, I'd be terrified that you didn't plan to continue this in a reasonable amount of time. I love Basilisk influenced Harry, but have only seen a couple of stories that did any sort of justice to the idea. I've got my fingers and toes crossed on this one; it sounds great so far!
3/2/2010 c1 2Fayari
Oh! This is new! Basilisk-blooded Harry! That is so cool! I am SO looking forward to this! I hope you update soon!
3/2/2010 c1 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved it.was Fawkes trying to tell Madam Pomfrey about the poison?
3/2/2010 c1 R-E-B-E-C
Intersting
3/2/2010 c1 kurotatsu72
The upload problem you mentioned is something I've seen another author complain about before. I suggest you check your PublishGuidelines (that was his problem).

I hope to see more of this and RTB soon!
3/2/2010 c1 1Bobboky