FanFiction.Net
for Cold blood

3/2/2010 c1 16embirsiphonelilathia
I seriously wanted to comment and fail at failing as well but I refrained... ^_^ this plot line is still pretty awesome though..
3/2/2010 c1 2DraconicalPriest
What a tantalizing beginning! If I didn't know you better, I'd be terrified that you didn't plan to continue this in a reasonable amount of time. I love Basilisk influenced Harry, but have only seen a couple of stories that did any sort of justice to the idea. I've got my fingers and toes crossed on this one; it sounds great so far!
3/2/2010 c1 2Fayari
Oh! This is new! Basilisk-blooded Harry! That is so cool! I am SO looking forward to this! I hope you update soon!
3/2/2010 c1 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved it.was Fawkes trying to tell Madam Pomfrey about the poison?
3/2/2010 c1 R-E-B-E-C
Intersting
3/2/2010 c1 kurotatsu72
The upload problem you mentioned is something I've seen another author complain about before. I suggest you check your PublishGuidelines (that was his problem).

I hope to see more of this and RTB soon!
3/2/2010 c1 1Bobboky
very good work
3/2/2010 c1 10Wonderbee31
Huh, this is interesting, and would like to see where you run with this one day.
3/2/2010 c1 2pfeil
Hmm, I've seen the venom having effects before (Make a Wish comes to mind) but never to the extent that other creatures felt him as a basilisk. Maybe when you post more I'll actually have something to say :P
3/2/2010 c1 1kalerya
Oh, this one have a potential! :) Harry, King of the Snakes... So, will he become big snake or just have some characteristic of basilisk?
3,925 « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262