FanFiction.Net
for Cold blood

6/15 c34 IGOTEAMEDWARD
Great take on the story! Brilliant ideas for plot bunnies.
6/12 c34 1Darknessdawns
This was an absolutely fantastic piece. It's honestly one of the best creature fics I have had the pleasure to read. I think my favorite part was how things slowly progressed, unlike so many others. Everything was well explained and very enjoyable. The role of people with similar racial abilities in Bulgaria was a bit surprising. However it really gave Harry somewhere to call home where he wouldn't be judged negatively for something out of his control. I honestly wasn't expecting him to develop wings but it was a really nice touch and worked well for his character. The resistance to spells was also well done and expected for someone who was effectively half-dragon. Of course the several nods to Dungeons and Dragons was perfectly timed and helped explain things. It really worked with the physiological/racial changes Harry and Hermione experienced. All in all, I thought you did a wonderful job with this and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
6/10 c34 Darknessdawns
6/8 c1 19heidlebergchick
ok so I've read 3 chapters and I have to say, I'm not impressed. I clicked this because the idea was there. This first chapter drew me in, all positives, but that's where you lost me. Chapter 2 made absolutely no sense; we were plodding along exploring him being bitten by the basilisk and then suddenly we're talking about dragons and the Triwizard cup. It's an unexplained timeskip. there was no explaination on why Fmthe phoenix was so insistent on having Pomfrey look at his arm, as ehen I was reading it, I got the impression that you were going down the 'harry changes into a creature' route. It's just jarring and unplanned nonsense throqn at a page, which is not compelling, thought out or interesting. I'm really aorry, but a little edditting on that would have gone a long way.
6/5 c17 Andrew C. Brown
My sentiments. Storms suck!
5/28 c3 Cretia
Sure what a bitch, no idea why Harry play the cuck here
5/25 c3 Li-Ion78
weird chapter lol i get that theyre teenagers but harry getting al this confidence is a huge jump in the story line
5/14 c27 fundoogal
you know what's funny? I am watching Ducktales while I read this and here is a reference to in in the chapter :D
5/10 c35 envirosue
Thank you for this update, it presented an opportunity to read your wonderful story again. This my absolute favorite creature Harry stories. It is a masterpiece of fanfic!
5/3 c27 CarolsSister
Oh dear lord, that one wisecrack from Hermione regarding mother of dragons tossed me into Harry-Dragon meeting any of the Targaryens.
5/3 c26 CarolsSister
Kelpies?
5/1 c35 9WyrdSmith
Brilliant story. I’m so pissed that I kept skipping over it, thinking it was one of the other two with the same title. (One of my own fics shares title with a couple others, so don’t take that as criticism.)

So, yep, you rock. Great story and very well crafted and written. Not boring anywhere and you didn’t overdue the classic Harry angst. I’d go see the movie!

Thank your for writing and posting.

— WyrdSmith
4/24 c16 1Galeiam
So lost reading this chapter. There was a complete shift in scenery and tone that was way to jarring.
4/20 c35 rowenasheir
Like the story! pity you didnt write about bringing up daklings. Poor cats and owls. Did Hedwig teach them to fly?
4/20 c31 rowenasheir
At least it wasn't a, carriage pulling, whisky drinking, abraxian on your foot!
3,918 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »