for Greasers at Hogwarts

7/14/2016 c5 Guest
I think it's really creative to put soda in qui itch try outs. I can't wait to read the rest!
7/13/2016 c3 Guest
Love how you said peace out. Most people would just say something modern and boring but your not boring and modern, your exciting. Plus, great story. Just a little confused how the state would let Darry have custody of somone from England. Just saying
12/25/2014 c5 15KaoraDarnesse33
Shoot again I was hoping for more. Good luck.
2/10/2013 c5 SodapopLover4524
I really, really like this story and I hope you can finish it eventually
7/19/2011 c2 xCallMeLogiex
teehee poor pony

he's the only first year there!

when I first saw this story the first thing that popped into my head was soda wearing a griffindor (dunno how to spell :b) robe and harry's glasses Xb
7/19/2011 c1 xCallMeLogiex
ooooh I like!

it was short but good
6/9/2011 c1 11Queen NekoChan
There were places where you could've used colons or semicolons, the sentences were a bit too short, and this went by much too fast for my liking. Otherwise, awesome job.
10/30/2010 c5 Cassie Malfoy-Granger
I think you should have Soda and Pony on the team, but not Darry. Also, could you include one of Soda's night classes in the next chapter?
7/6/2010 c4 4Mixed Reality
OK, heres the thing. It's not spelled Herminie but Hermione.

Isn't Darry in his 20's? Hogwarts is for ages 11-17...

When talking about a teacher say Professor instead of Mrs. or Mr.

When a character is talking about someone who died or something that happened that is really sad, give more emotion to the listener because they feel really sorry it even happened.

But hey, Every thing else is just fine! If you hadn't read the books then look up the information. If you did well sorry about questioning your Hp facts but some are wrong.

Just telling ya, so that you won't get flamed by an HP obsessive.

And really sorry if I come off as... Smartypants-ish. :)
5/15/2010 c3 2MissEmsy
nice story

pls update
3/6/2010 c3 4kelly the fanfiction addict
cgoos story :) i like it. now the next chapter should be their... 1st day of class. and they should get in trouble! update soon!
3/4/2010 c2 kelly the fanfiction addict
nice. and of course... the next chapter has to be the welcome feast. and pony's sorting etc. they should all be griffindor.

update!
3/2/2010 c1 9bassline overdose
I think it was a good start! Just a few things I caught:

"What, what," I said while coming back into focus.

SHOULD BE:

"What, what?" ...

Then,

"...get some money, okay. Do you want to come with us."

SHOULD BE:

"...get some money, okay? Do you want to come with us?"

You were just missing a couple of question marks. Not a big deal. You were also missing them when Soda and Sarah introduced themselves.

LLS :)
3/2/2010 c1 4kelly the fanfiction addict
i dont usually like crossovers, but this seems pretty interesting. try and get two-bit in there, he could be an interesting wizard :p

also, try to add some more description. it was a little short. but i like it. i cant wait to read more!

ooh... are the greasers gonna be like harry potter? saving the day and all? or maybe they could be his friends. idk. please update soon!
3/2/2010 c1 16A Writer With Mixed Interests
Cool! You could maybe have Soda chat with Sarah? :D

Well, as all the Russians say...

Dasvidanya!