for Tiny Dancer

10/14/2013 c1 ChownzLivesAgain
Just note readers, I have created a new account under the name 'JaraiyaEroSannin' with the intent of re-doing the stories that I listed here under this account!

Hope you catch up with me as I upload the revised editions.

Arohanui

JaraiyaEroSannin
6/29/2010 c9 13Heliosion
Update this soon no? Or lemme see the present some more please. It`s an awesome fic idea! Good work dude!
4/1/2010 c9 2Poisontomb
i really liked this chapter. there wasnt anything i really thought needed working on and it seems to be moving along at a good pace. thanks for the good work and i am looking foward to more!
3/31/2010 c9 HarimaHige
that was fast. great chapter and not short ;-)

You do a good job. thanks
3/31/2010 c9 X2501
ah! Kmon! The suspense is killing me!~ What happened during the trip that kei had to run the way he did?~ A wonderful chapter, and im thankful your actually updating, please continue, for i fear my sanity if you dont! ≧◡≦
3/30/2010 c8 HarimaHige
what will happen now? please update soon.
3/30/2010 c7 HarimaHige
chapter 6: Naru deserved this punch. funny.

I´m glad that motoko isn´t such a bitch. I like her.
3/30/2010 c6 HarimaHige
chapter 5: this story is getting better and better. realy good one. good paring. Kei and Koalla are great.
3/30/2010 c5 HarimaHige
chapter 4: very emotional. who is the father from shinobus child?
3/30/2010 c4 HarimaHige
chapter 3: WHO'S YAH DADDY!...WHO'S YAH DADDY! i couldn´t stop laughing. great chapter.
3/30/2010 c3 HarimaHige
chapter 2: a litle short chapter. it´s getting more interesting.What ist the history behind this?
3/30/2010 c2 HarimaHige
chapter 1: also interesting. I hope to read more
3/30/2010 c1 HarimaHige
chapter 0: interesting start
3/30/2010 c8 X2501
hyea, alright 100%~ keep it up bro, i look forward to the next chappy =3
3/29/2010 c8 Poisontomb
this one was really good. you certainly improved on the dialoge and it wasnt very difficult at all to follow the story. i have a suggestion though that applies to me personally. if you want to release flashbacks then i suggest you release two at a time. so it will add up to a bigger amount of reading. but that is just my idea for it. ive been a reader for as long as ive had books so the length would be more aggreeable. but if you just want to continue then that is no problem
27 Page 1 2 Next »