FanFiction.Net
for Gene Pool

5/30/2018 c4 4Haxorus knight
Just update NOW!
10/9/2015 c4 Gilbert
Can't wait for chapter 5 (hint hint XD)
7/8/2014 c4 2Deacog
Please update soon
12/10/2013 c1 Jose19
This story reminds me of Konoha's Spider but I really like it how Peter was introduced, and this will be a shock to him because this world is as dangerous or more than the world he came from, and will Peter become friends with Naruto.
8/10/2013 c2 Jingo Zinco 5
Is the girl in the flashback Haku? What? Is this a love triangle for Peter? Makes sense when you have a angry mob chasing after 2 small children and that the girl's name starts with the latter "H" just before Peter wakes up.

Please do tell if Peter was gonna get a threesome, both with the sexy Anko and the beautiful femHaku?
8/9/2013 c1 Jingo Zinco 5
Oh so wait...if Peter can enact the CRA law because of his bloodline limit, he gets the harem of kunoichi beauties for wives and gets to start on that harem with his first one, Anko fucking Mitarashi?
Dude, you need to come back! This story could be epic in perverted proportions!
3/4/2013 c4 OriginalRabbits
Liked the idea but I got slightly confused later on the way the plot me. It was well written though and the dialogue was very good, I just didn't follow it well myself. I can't complain though, for all I saw it was well done.
Take the good person test.
7/25/2012 c4 6Enuescaris
I want more D:
1/18/2012 c3 i likes toast
this is a interesting story so far but im guessing since it hasnt been updated since 2010 that its been abandond... pitty, i was looking foward to this it really did intrigue me
4/17/2011 c4 18DragonGolem
Interesting story so far.
12/3/2010 c4 WolfCoyote
Interesting story
11/24/2010 c1 2omniamalgam
"Okay, good. Now, do you know your name?" The boy nodded almost instantly, and said, "…Peter."

NOOOOOOOOO! You started the discription for Migel O'Harra and you 180ed on me, since when did peter have fangs? I read fangs and thought Miguel and then you pull this. Besides, we just need some 2099 action for the fanfics, so why did you just put me on that emotional rollercoster, not cool :(
11/23/2010 c4 arandomreviewer
hurah for crack! i mean sugar!

3 cheers for anko!
11/21/2010 c4 Mr.Nen-kun
Great AU fandom so far we need more spiderman and Naruto Crossovers.
11/17/2010 c4 Vanster X
Which Peter is this? Other than that interesting story so far.
21 Page 1 2 Next »