for See WHO I AMz

12/6/2012 c1 lol
wtf is this shit?
7/1/2012 c2 5iDealStorys
Your chapters are far too short and lack substance. You need to show not tell. Also your over using the "L33T" speak, try spelling out full words, and stop typing like your texting.
3/14/2011 c5 W e I r d o m e
I honestly agree with whoever said that while it isn't quite MI, it's still pretty good, troll-wise. Well done.
3/14/2011 c1 W e I r d o m e
Dont diss Treasure Planet, dude.
1/17/2011 c1 46677755
The reviews are even better then this. But, it gives for a hilarious messed trolling fanfic.

Be proud or some crap.
11/25/2010 c5 Cxisbest
I think we have a new My Immortal in the making...
9/26/2010 c3 DragonDreams845
Ahaha, you are the trollinest.

Now to go get a hand towel and sop the blood off my face, I think my glasses splintered into my eyes at the sight of this raping of the english language.

I must be some sort of masochistic freak, I actually read this abomination out to the end. xD
9/13/2010 c4 ohgodwhydidimakethis
I literally cannot understand 95% of this story. Congrats, you are amazing. Total love! 3!
8/6/2010 c1 Eleeri
Wow, it has to take so much effort to spell so incredibly bad. It doesn't even go with the sounding out kind of writing little kids do. It looks like you looked at all possible ways to even slaughter the simplest of words. Congratulations, you have officially spent time on something so idiotic and it isn't even remotely entertaining.
7/30/2010 c3 kooz1
This is a piece of art. Truely amazing.

... No.
7/27/2010 c5 16Ron and Harry
I am so in love with you
7/16/2010 c5 21The Wammy Boys
Owww. My head hurts from decoding this writing.
5/20/2010 c5 2Pen-Versus-Sword
You. Are. A. Trolling. GOD.

And I say that with all sincerity. This made me laugh until I cried. You aren't of Tara Gilesbie's caliber, but your fic was definitely up there with the best troll-fics I've ever seen. Good job writing like a brain-dead fangurl. You almost had me convinced for one half second there.

Bravo.

:)Kissy out.
5/13/2010 c5 41Animegod 197
You seem to be a troll, because there's more spelled right here, but overall, it was still laden with retardation. Good Charlotte is not gothic and MCR is only rock with a gothic image. If you are doing this for the lolz, I still don't find it funny. And by the way, if you don't want people to think you can't spell, actually make an attempt to spell everything right consistently. If you get 100s on your tests, then either this is all a sham and you are actually intelligent or your teachers coddle you too much (or are just incredibly stupid and don't deserve to be teaching).

I still think you suck at writing even if you are competent mechanically. You can't write an effective story because this still lacks a plot or in-depth characterization.

As for your "cousin" Tara, she is possibly one of the most idiotic people on this planet and you're apparently no better.

I am not jealous of you. I can write-mechanically, character-wise, and plot-wise. You cannot. I live in a house and am currently going to college to get an education, something that you obviously were not given. I feel no shame in saying that I am better than you in so many more ways than one.

Finally, if you are a troll and want to rub it in my face for flaming you, go ahead. Until you post something that actually resembles a well written story, I still stand firm in my opinion for you. Good day.
5/12/2010 c5 3EssenceOfPhlegm
This is your best chapter to date! Amazing. You're gonna get published one day, you'll sell millions.

Fantastic. Just fantastic.

Brb, going to shoot myself.
29 Page 1 2 Next »