for The Claws of a Witch

6/27/2010 c1 4TwiliFay
Its good. It is really is I am intrest in where this is going. I hope the girl get the crage to tell someone else and finsh the other one to please I hate it when people dont finsh sortys. I like the thrios u had for the LFD pandemic it was cool. Aslo remember you are on my fish the story or be hunted down list. So...WRITE...but good story really want to see where this goes.
6/8/2010 c1 3RoseintheShadows7
I almost cried. I could practically feel this poor girls pain. I wanted to reach into the story and hug her.

Even for an intro it was a very moving chapter.

Please continue :)

p.s. Me and mug friend finished the passing. It was saveet
5/26/2010 c1 9Kodimeow
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, unlike quite a few stories involving the Witch in the M category it was consistent and while it did not give everything away, it explained a good portion of what exactly is going on. No problem with the waiting for the Campaign to be released and completing it, I'll be eagerly waiting the update.
4/14/2010 c1 1cherryVodka
I was a little confused about the whole point of the story since nowhere in it was there mention of witchcraft or infection or anything that would possibly introduce the witch in later chapters. But I believe that's cause to build suspense for future segments, yes? Nonetheless, this was fantastically written & I definitely can't wait to read more. Good job!
4/3/2010 c1 5hinafanboy08
"The Passing"? which one is that for? 1 or 2? it's april now, so is it available right now?
4/2/2010 c1 Cytla Seuhans
that was intense. i love fics like this...i'm a sicko like that i guess. can't wait for more!
3/8/2010 c1 11XavierMalory
Interesting start. Is the passing campaign for L4D1 or 2?
3/5/2010 c1 6Librarian00X
...kay. So...don't consider this a flame, by the way. I'm just curious as to how this fits into the L4D plot. I don't see any similarities at all. Is this pre-infection, or something?