for Power

12/5/2016 c66 dloold87
..I call complete bullshit AGAIN... seriously fucking Kishimoto made Sasuke strand up to Bijuu chakra, and now you made him strong enough to stand on par with the full might of Kyuubi chakra. It is just not possible in any way shape or form, There is no point at any time that Sasuke should be able to match Naruto in nine tailed state, EVER! I know you need him to not get destroyed for plot but seriously, one Naruto unleashed all that power Sasuke should have passed out from the pressure from chakra alone. Even Jonin and the FUCKING HOKAGE had trouble standing in the presence of Kyuubi chakra. Even without the Kyuubi chakra, Naruto is so far beyond Sasuke's power it is not even funny. He has had Decades of training and experience and learned so many skills and abilities that there is no competition. You pulled the same bullshit Kishimoto pulled and made Sasuke uber powerful out of nowhere and made all the training and experience of Naruto null and void. You have no legit reason for Sasuke to be as powerful as Naruto, other than plot convenience. This story was good up till this point, I hope you fix this bullshit chapter and put Sasuke at where he really should be which is barely mid chunin with the curse seal at lv 2.
6/4/2016 c74 nightlyreader
Huh, I don't know why your story doesn't get more attention. It's actually pretty interesting.
Are you still updating?
If so is there an accounter with Itachi in the future. Because I would really like to read his reaction to his real heritage and to be welcomed in the family.
On the other hand why did no one especially Shiro contact him before? I mean the hole family is pretty good in stealt escepecially with the time ability, there shouldn't have been any trouble to compromise his position.
11/12/2015 c32 StoneTheLoner
Yea, I skipped most of this chapter. Stop wasting our time please.
11/12/2015 c28 StoneTheLoner
Why did you add this chapter? It has no effect on the plot, it's just a massive waste of time.
11/3/2015 c22 StoneTheLoner
I cant remember if this clan survives or not.
11/3/2015 c21 StoneTheLoner
To be honest, my interest in this story took a nose dive when Harry lost to the 1 tailed bijuu. And it's pretty pathetic that after every fight he's been in but 1, he either looses consciousness or collapses. :(
8/18/2015 c74 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/15/2015 c74 1davycrockett100
awesome
8/14/2015 c74 headphone harry
so,
naruto's mission is complete,
but I believe the most interesting question still remains,
why does the Shinigami have such an interest in young naruto?
thanks for the multi update!
have a brilliant week end!
7/5/2015 c67 reviewer
lovely chapter
7/3/2015 c67 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to the next update
7/1/2015 c50 3theaceoffire
"The advisors went behind my back"
"Got dozens of innocent and loyal ninjas killed"

o.o And he was like "Meh, who gives a crap."
6/30/2015 c1 SpriteBlue
Holy crap. Can these characters talk. There was 4 lines that weren't actual speech. Four. Seriously.
2/13/2015 c66 4way of life
absolutely wonderful. loved it. Wish you would continue it.
2/6/2015 c66 newtonian
Nerfing characters in order to make fights more even diminish all that the character has done. Naruto has trained for decades in another continent yet somehow can't defeat a 12 year old kid who was weaker than him when he left on the journey. You might as well have ignored the fight since you so badly wanted sasuke to somehow gain all these powers he did not have before.
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »