FanFiction.Net
for Dancing Man

12/2/2015 c5 N.E.D.CL.1
I hope things work out between Mike and Kurt. Hopefully they can be and dance together proudly. Looking forward to seeing what Mike is going to say to fix things with Kurt. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
11/16/2015 c5 Sunnyify
Amazing story~ please update? I wanna know what's going to happen :D
8/13/2015 c5 KioshiUshima
Aaaahhh. I love this pairing. I only recently realized I was into it; but I aaaaam. I so aaaaam. Thank yooouuu. This is beautiful; I love how your Mike thinks. it's great. Also; from Chicago? Nice.
5/10/2014 c5 sammich
That was soo cuteeee. I demand more! If that isn't to much to ask...
10/14/2013 c5 Guest
I do hope you do have the motivation cause i'm still waiting
7/30/2013 c5 Guest
I hope you get the motivation or inspiration back since I want to see how this one will end :)
7/24/2013 c5 7FELOPOH XD
OMG...how could you stopped writting and leave all to this part!?...Hello...i hope that you're ok and i'm really look further to know how this fics will ends, so please continue. i love the way you write and describe everything, you're awesome heheh...that's all i have to say :D...xoxo...take care.
3/8/2013 c5 vampireharry the 2
This is amazing! I look forward to more!
11/19/2012 c5 yngoldfogee
This is my first time reading and I've really enjoyed it, hope you can update soon.
9/10/2012 c5 23Rori Potter
Wow. Update soon.
8/21/2012 c5 1DylanDahl
SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I totally love the mama she's always been my fav even in the shows _ thank you for a great read can't wait to see another chapter please_
8/3/2012 c5 11Acheron Blake
I really enjoy this story. The mix of introspection and dancing allusions work well together and the divergence from canon is really appreciated. Mike is honestly th best looking season 1 guy and Kurt is fierce. Great fic.
8/3/2012 c5 2AWhimsicalLaugh
i love this, it's so cute and sweet :) i like how its in Mikes P.O.V., but i am interested in seeing a little of kurts, maybe in a oneshot or epilouge? thanks for sharing this story and i can't wait to see Mike apologize next chapter :)
7/11/2012 c5 28CeredwenFlame
Beautiful... but you need to continue this. I look forward to the next installment... To the evolution of their dance.
6/28/2012 c5 Mistah Jay
Yes yes yes. I love this, please update!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »