for I'm His Father

4/20/2010 c1 10AwesomeAuror
If Juliet's his aunt, that makes... Rachel is mom? I have no idea where you were going with this one.

I feel like it's safe to congratulate you on the fact that Ethan was Claire's doctor and Miles and Sawyer were cops. After all, that was what, six episodes ago? Damn, this season is really flying by.
3/17/2010 c1 11Typhoid-love
I know this is a one-shot, but it'd be totally awesome if you capitalized on it. I'd friggin' love to read something with Sawyer meeting Juliet and Jack at the same time. But either way, this was pretty good.
3/8/2010 c1 25Kasey22
Great job with this! I love it!
3/7/2010 c1 8DrGiggles
Haha oh that was a good story! The part with Juliet and the DJ cracked me up. I liked the unexpected twist that she was his aunt, though I think in the show she's his mother. And I never heard about the whole Detective Ford (and Miles) thing but that's awesome!
3/7/2010 c1 23justawritier
That was great! Nice twist.Did not see that coming. I still think Juliet is the mother.I guess only time will tell haha Awesome job :)
3/7/2010 c1 eyeon
Fantastic version of retired!

What's with the "complete" thing-so many possibilities (imagine me whining, really loudly, for a sequel)

I don't know anything, but my money is on Juliet (notice the hats in the hallway when Jack comes in-similar to the ones in Juliet's New Otherton house,about 10 minutes into "Tale of Two Cities") or possibly Cassidy, who is more the right age and wouldn't that be funny in the 'opposite' world. . .
3/7/2010 c1 63Animorphgirl
Very interesting! Nice job, very in character. Can you email me where you get your Lost spoilers?
3/7/2010 c1 11CarolynneRuth
Yeah I knew that. I've read the spoilers so far (up to about episode 12) but I've also stopped now as it kind of ruins watching the episodes. I absolutely loved this. At first I thought Juliet was David's mother (as everyone is saying) but I liked how you made it so she was his Aunty. I also laughed when she said she was sleeping with the DJ for concert tickets! And Jack was so shocked. hahaha. Jack seriously needs to lighten up.
3/7/2010 c1 18Mad Steph
You made Rachel the mother?

I wasn't expecting that twist. I've heard the theory go around, but I don't know what to think about it.

As for the Miles/Sawyer theory, I hadn't even heard about it, but then why would Sawyer be so willing to 'help' or rather facilitate Kate's escape in LA X ?

Loved the story, in my imagination, Juliet goes to see Claire, meets Sawyer, they fall in love and live happily ever after ;)
3/7/2010 c1 Youfoundme2
Nice twist there... I was sure Juliet was going to be his mom...As always you deliver the best stories... Keep up the good work...
3/7/2010 c1 1im so lost
For some reason I think Rachel is the mom as well. I don't really want Juliet to be the mom and I think Rachel would be more left field and interesting.

That would be awesome if Sawyer and Miles were cop buddies. :)

I really loved this story though. Awesome job!
3/6/2010 c1 se34201
OH! so i definitely thought that they were exes, but what an interesting twist! i noticed the complete mark on this story-does that mean we'll never be able to see juliet's meeting with DETECTIVE ford? =(
3/6/2010 c1 47kab16
great story! wow, i wasn't expecting david to be her nephew. thats actually really interesting becuase when i told my friend i was positive he was juliet's she said that david looked exactly like young rachel from the scene when their parents were getting divorced.

the miles and sawyer cops thing is interesting, i haven't heard that before. anyhow, i really liked this. i really love your writing!
3/6/2010 c1 79KaydenceRei
I've seen a few stories hinting at the exact same thing. I never figured out if it was legit or not. Guess we'll know eventually, right?

I definitely liked this though! Tch, make another store where she MEETS Det. Ford. LOL. Why? Because I love your stories.

The nephew thing through me for a loop! I would've sworn you were gonna be another person saying he was Juliet's son. :) Way to catch me off guard!