for Before Beast Boy cheats on Raven!

4/24/2014 c3 Guest
trying making beast boy jealuos
2/17/2013 c1 15SaphireDragon15
Dang! Raven went all out!
To be honest I wouldn't have smashed his car with a bat. I would have done everything but that then blow it up. Beacuse you dont cheat on girls and when you do and they have a temper you might as well take yur most prized possesion and nuc it. JUST SAYING!
7/15/2011 c4 Guest
wHY DID SHE FORGIVE HIM NOOOOOOOOOOoo! he wasn't good enough for her!
6/2/2011 c1 10wildlife24
I dont agree with making beastboy sound like a man hore.
6/2/2011 c2 wildlife24
I liked this one better than the last. It's FLUFFY! Yet something about it makes it... Idk, edgy, I guess.
6/2/2011 c4 wildlife24
Awww! Its so TOOT! (my way of saying cute) :)
6/2/2011 c3 wildlife24
Rawr! ):/
6/2/2011 c2 wildlife24
6/2/2011 c1 wildlife24
I dont agree with making beastboy sound like a man hore.
1/12/2011 c1 Guest
this is what i thought of each chapter.

Ch 1: Go Raven!

CH 2: so Sweet

Ch 3: GO! RAVEN!

Ch 4: Good strange but good.
11/26/2010 c5 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
This was really good i think a good song would be white liar by miranda lambert. like ravens marring ugh robin and like well im bad at explaining so to get an idea watch the video for the song
8/3/2010 c5 2The Mighty One
Nice use of the rain, pitter pattering along the glass; Raven thinking on her feelings for Beast Boy; while he for her. All-in-all, it was very nice work. ;-D Your tallents in writing continue to shine brightly Saffire, very good stufff you do. Combining a song-fic into a story-line is no small task, and you pull this rather trivial writing format out like a true writer. You delve into your imagination, write what you feel comes naturaly, that Saffire, is how you write. Doing things you enjoy, I enjoy writing too, and it's always better, doing a ganra that has the most meaning to us, individualy; where, we can spread our own imaginations and open other peoples minds. :-)

Great stuff you have here; you strive forwards to constantly bring another powerful update out. You always give me a smile. :-D I hope that I can continue to give you one also Saffire. ;-)

~~T.M.O~~