for Why?

1/14/2017 c15 Guest
This story is terrible. You just make violence against women sound like something ok.
Oh this is so romantic, Emmett and Jasper are such good guys! They bought their "wives" like slave, but that's ok because they are so niiiice! And that's ok if Edward is beating Bella to the point of sending her to the hospital, as long as he offers her flowers and chocolate afterwards. You have a serious problem. I usually don't like to criticize stories, but I have a a problem with morons making violence look romantic. Don't write about a subject you obviously know nothing about. In fact, don't write at all.
3/13/2016 c15 9Claire Potter-Malfoy
Ok when r u gonna update , huh ?
3/12/2016 c13 Claire Potter-Malfoy
Shit , is Carlisle that old ? Damn.
5/25/2014 c14 cfigueroa78
This is a very disturbing story. I guess violence against women is considered quite sweet for this author.
9/15/2012 c7 Guest
I can't believe there are morons out there who are praising this story.
8/26/2012 c15 smileyface12797
Love it! Thank God Edward got some help cause he was really pissing me off.
8/25/2012 c15 Guest
Thank God that craps over!
8/25/2012 c12 Guest
This 'story' makes me want to stick pins in my eyes! I can't believe what I'm reading! I'm compelled to finish it just because I'm convinced that come the end you're going to come clean and tell us all it was a joke! It is so bad!
8/25/2012 c7 Guest
Wait a minute! She's in hospital? The police are looking for three kidnapped girls and none of them think to tell any of the hospital staff who they are? Are they retarded?
Why all the love for Esme and Carlisle? Aren't they the main instigators in the kidnapping?
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I think they must all be interbred or something because there isn't a useful brain cell among them!
8/25/2012 c5 Guest
And she couldn't possibly tell any of the shop cashiers that she had been kidnapped of course? What a crock of shit this is. Why can't she stab Edward in his sleep? Set fire to his bed? She's not tied up FFS! As for her so called friends? WTF! They were snatched from their homes. Are supposedly wives to these psycho's (although there is a severe lack of wedding ceremonies) yet are acting like loves young dream!
And Edward is a completely cruel cunt, yet we are now being told that he 'doesn't really mean it'. And she will eventually forgive him because deep down he 'loves' her? What the fuck are you on? I don't think I've ever read such complete rubbish ever on this site! Congratulations! You win he prize for worst fanfic story ever!
8/25/2012 c2 Guest
What are you? 12? This is puerile shit!
6/9/2011 c9 Georgia
I hope 'this' Edward gets put in jail Bella better off with out him.The family is a fucked up mess. Kidnapping wifes who instantly accept? next thing solid ribs Bella will fall for the nutter woman beater.
11/25/2010 c15 1Karina Alexis
!
10/24/2010 c15 1team jazper
I saw your trailer on YouTube but could not find it but now I did so... YAY!
10/24/2010 c15 team jazper
I saw your trailer on YouTube but could not find it but now I did so... YAY!
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »