for What is He?

4/7/2019 c1 8multyfangirl21
The nutcracker did have a good ending, but I dont think that the hatter would fit as a sea captain if they were to have a similar ending
6/3/2014 c1 15Ranoko
X3 This. This is sweet, and crazy fun, and very well portrayed! You've done a great job with keeping everyone intact (as much as they ever were), and sharing a bit more of their story. Twas much fun!
5/13/2014 c1 133Sand-wolf579
This was awesome, truly spectacular, if you could see my face right now, you would see that I'm smiling, which is odd considering that I was so angry about, uhm, two seconds before reading this. So, I must thank you.
10/14/2013 c1 3kyos.minion
I'm with you. Alice shouldn't of left. And if she did, Hatter should of followed like he did in the syfy version. *nod nod*
4/4/2013 c1 random reader
I love your fic! I have always hated the ending too. I was expecting the Hatter to turn up at the boat also.
My sisters say the Hatter doesn't love Alice, and I can't convince them otherwise. Oh well...
5/11/2012 c1 25WeasleyGrangerPotter
I loved this! It was amazing and I found it fitted in really well. Amazing!
4/3/2012 c1 17Jrocknpoppingirl
This was so cute and well written, I love it!

I feel like you perfectly captured the Hatter's maddness perfectly and Alice is truly the only one who can bring him back from those times.

Janjan
6/30/2011 c1 1qwertyuiop678
totally agree with you, except not a ship, but a ginormous tea tray!
11/26/2010 c1 Peregrinate
Hear, hear. (Or is it here, here?)

8/20/2010 c1 48kateandharvey
Yay! That was wonderful! It seemed like the story ended too soon, though! I would LOVE to see a few chapters added to this, but all in all it was a great story. Good job!
8/18/2010 c1 OtherwiseTheDarkness
absolutely adorable! this was positively darling, and most definitely one of the best renditions of alice in wonderland that i've read :) :) :)

LOVEEEEE
7/22/2010 c1 173BuzzCat
I think we can agree that the ending was absolute BS. Just... not right. But this is such a good fanfiction they should make a maddeningly FANTASTIC sequel (and defy sequel stereotyping) based on this story.
7/19/2010 c1 44TexasDreamer01
why, he's her hatter, of course.

cheers,

brittney
6/22/2010 c1 2sesshoumarucrazy
Love it! This would've been a great ending for the movie instead of the real one. I agree, why did he have to end it typical disney style? Keep up the good work!
6/2/2010 c1 47Kathryn Shadow
...You are a wonderful, wonderful person.

I mean it.