for Different

1/8/2016 c2 1MADStar529
Great story.
3/2/2013 c2 1epoillaKory
OMGosh! This is so good that I actually had to hold in tears! Ever think of going professional? Shine on!
4/1/2011 c2 3norahenrie
I had goose bumps at the end.
7/20/2010 c2 Ed1505
Awwwwwwww

soso i started reading your old Jalex...and i think this is ADORABLE. i love it!
7/7/2010 c2 October103
i really liked this story, it was good and emotional :)

and i really admire your preserve for life, it's inspiring :)

loved the story, looking forward to your other updates and maybe even some more one-shots? ;) great job!
3/21/2010 c2 Kristen
*Tear drop*

very touching ending
3/20/2010 c2 76sheriff stilinski
Truthfully, I didn't like the last chapter as much. I thought the first one would have been perfect by itself.
3/20/2010 c1 sheriff stilinski
OH MY GOD.

THAT WAS...

BEAUTIFUL.

I WANT TO CRY! AND SOB!

AND OH MY GOD THAT WAS... INDESCRIBABLE!

OH MY GOD.
3/14/2010 c2 6Wildwind-Wildstar
Hey, loved the story! it was awesome the over all plot was great! :)
3/12/2010 c2 20Rioichi
OOH! A great ending! It was pretty heartwrenching to read, and the simplicity of it makes it easier to attach yourself too. Really Good Job.

While I'm here, For anyone who wants another emotional, angsty Wizards story, try my Fanfic, "On The Instant". It's still in-progress.

/r/5800984/
3/11/2010 c2 3Baku babe
I have no idea who you are, but your writing captivates me in ways I cannot describe. I cried openly in this chapter, lucily it was in my room otherwise people would've started staring at me. Anyway, this chapter was even MORE emotional for me since I had a very emotional day today anyway. This chapter (and story) was BY FAR the BEST thing I've read for a long time, the writing and characters were depicted right on. Admirable work, encore!
3/11/2010 c1 Baku babe
This chapter was great but so heart-wrenching at the same time! What's with all these tearjerkers? Oh forget it, I still love them *goes to read 2nd chapter*
3/11/2010 c2 xManicx
I like it!

Join Wizards Of Waverly Place RP at http:/forum./forum/Wizards_of_Waverly_Place_ROLEPLAY/72652/
3/11/2010 c2 9Ghostalker
Wow.

This is fantastic.

The recurring theme is perfectly done, and you captured the emotions of the characters so very well. I have no criticism.

I also read your other stories, which are also fantastic and very well done. I look forward to reading anything you write in the future.

Thanks so much for the great reading experience.

::Ghostalker::