FanFiction.Net

Sucks
7/29 c6 Kingofsenju
Bro bring this back
7/24 c14 Shiv04
It's one of the most unique naruto joins akatsuki fanfics i have read. Job well done man.
Hope you complete the story tho
7/14 c1 GloGang214
lol kishimoto and akira toriyama
6/3 c12 ProTaggingProperly
Re-reading this again. The fantastic Naruto we all deserve! The competence among genin to jounin that we craved.
Kudos for on point Pein, he sounds and feels delusional as canonPein was delusional. Still find Pein and his spiel to be so hilariously demented tho. Like how Thanos' logic falls apart with closer scrutiny, it does not stand well in any argument.
4/25 c17 1Ikaz
can't wait for the next update!
4/15 c27 1jamthacreator
Amazing fanfiction I am so excited to see next chapter! One of the best written fanfictions I have read!
4/4 c1 asd
Agreed about the Patreon. This story has been living in my head rent-free for years now.
2/22 c2 1Ikaz
If you ever make a Patreon to encourage your work I know many people including myself would donate.
2/20 c27 2ChromaZero
So good! Please come back!
1/13 c27 Sentinel123
Very fresh. Love it. Shame it is abandoned
11/28/2022 c27 Guest
Been a long time since I last reread this, still love it as much as I did the first time I finished it.
I wonder if it will ever be completed, but even if not, I can't dislike this.
10/23/2022 c27 Reinaldo Olguin
Aun espero mas capitulos se esta poniendo interesante la historia
10/13/2022 c1 Riba Nyabom
Kyubi is the most essential part of Naruto being Naruto.
Without the Kyubi being sealed in Naruto and the subsequent effects of it on Naruto,your Naruto is just a generic OC who is boring and does not hold any purpose or interest for the story.
You could have named your MC "Penis Boy" and it would have served the same purpose.
The writing is good but the MC is just boring.
2,681 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »