for Standing on top of the dungheap, breathing

4/22/2010 c1 72Azalee
Okay so I wanted to insist that I was totally not bought, not at all, and then you had to go and finish with :

"Sure, I'll save your pride, as long as you don't go wrecking it yourself. And don't worry. I can take care of myself. So you go kick their arse with frills and sweet-talk and I'll take care of anything that comes up here, ok?"

and yes okay one more OTP to my overly long list.

The fluffy bickering did it all.
4/1/2010 c1 58Chibi StarLyte
Oh my goodness! It's so exciting to see something from you again! As always, you've managed to write something so adorable and endearing, yet you keep everyone in character. Yayz!

Glad to see you back, even if it's only for a bit.

Love,

Chibi
3/10/2010 c1 8zelasswilder
I've never actually gone through the time to read a Genis/Zelos story. I don't really care for Genis, but I'm all for some Meltokio aristocrat bashing and that's why I read this story. Needless to say, I enjoyed it. You kept everybody in character and you made it believable. Good job. I might scope out more of your stories when I have the time.
3/9/2010 c1 24The Quote Bandit
He-ey!

Haven't seen one of your stories in awhile. =)

Lovely, as always.

And this little thing reminded me of Wheel of Time, with their Game of Houses (basically a fancy phrase for all the maneuvering of the lords and ladies). You should read it sometime, if you haven't already. =)