for Rise of the Dark Ones

12/17/2020 c14 god of lightning mark 2
when are you going to update this story?
11/5/2020 c14 1rjkeith
Glad to see that this story is still going. I was a bit worried that it had been drop considering how long ago the last post was. Also question are we going to see any Street Fighter characters show up in this fic? I know that in the comics that Darkstalkers have crossover with Street Fighter before and those comics seem to be cannon since the last crossover was with the Street Fighter 5 cast of characters. Just curious and also keep up the good work in this fic
11/2/2020 c13 Keith Thomas II
Okay what is wrong or going on with the website cause all the new chapters are either gone or not even showing up at all.
11/2/2020 c14 zeonstar360
Bloody Bony Hood at her best.
10/31/2020 c14 2te.nellis
Lol. Keep it up!
6/8/2020 c13 zeonstar360
Nice move using the dress that Felicia gets when hit by vampire boi's ultimate
5/10/2020 c13 Halofan2117
Hey I just finished reading this story for a hundredth time over a span of several years and I have to ask. When will you update again?
9/29/2018 c13 Cbunge177
Dude been whole year since last update!
Put up new chappy soon plz.
Also can't wait to see Ron go badass werewolf on monkey's bi#$h ass haha!(that is wants gonna happen right?)
Keep up the good work hok you have my support for this story.
...and I know about freedomgaurd sorry to hear about that,I read his Jul and halo crossover fic and I am sad he did not get to complete it.
But I read yours as well and while it won't be like his that's okay because it would be boring if it was so keep writing and stuff because the fabric is behind you well at least I AM I can't speak for any one else but I'm sure other readers feel the same!
So all in all keep updating your stories.
P.S. RIP Freedom guard. *sad face with tear?*
8/9/2018 c13 guest
Do you have any idea when you are going to update this story
6/24/2018 c13 Guest1
Really hope you will update this story soon, it's awesome.
2/11/2018 c13 BlueMoon
Great,Update,I hope Kim will be part of Ron,s harem.

Any chance you will crossover Spider-man (Peter Parker) with Darkstalker,maybe a Harem of Darkstalker,s female characters?
12/4/2017 c13 Guest
Update soon, and please dont never ever ever forgive that back stabbing Kim, in the real World no man would.
8/5/2017 c13 Guest
good update! hope that superxan is next!
7/29/2017 c13 4Major Simi
Oh oh that night is Really going to be interesting. Great chapter
7/29/2017 c13 6T-Biggz
Good to hear from you again and may he R.I.P. the dialogue you put in for the small scenes were good especially Tara's mom plotting her future incursions to getting into Ron's pants. I also want to see a few more of Ron's playmates.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »