for Rise of the Dark Ones

7/29/2017 c13 6T-Biggz
Good to hear from you again and may he R.I.P. the dialogue you put in for the small scenes were good especially Tara's mom plotting her future incursions to getting into Ron's pants. I also want to see a few more of Ron's playmates.
7/29/2017 c13 1R-king 93
Excellent chapter, I enjoy this from start to the finish. Keep up the good work.
7/29/2017 c13 detheroc
Thank you. This was very interesting and cant wait to read more. Keep up a good work. What next for the upload you have in store?
6/9/2017 c2 Guest2
I just discovered this story along with the other KP fic and I'm really hooked on them. Please update them soon, hope to read more .
5/29/2017 c12 3Storylover213
Hey just wondering if you were ever going to update this and your other KP fic as they are really good.
7/19/2016 c12 shadehound9123
Hope to see more of this grand story mate
10/22/2015 c12 mdhunter111
Awesome story so far! Good job merging these 2 series together! Have Ron become the ultimate werewolf, and give him a large harem made up of most, if not all, the hot girls from both series! Anyways, please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a happy Halloween!
7/3/2015 c12 BlueMoon
Excellent,I say turn Kim,Tara,Monique,Bonnie and Yori into Darkstalkers and they join Ron,s harem.
4/10/2015 c1 Guest
I absolutely love this story.I hope you update soon.
3/31/2015 c12 6T-Biggz
I want to know if you plan on turning any of the girls in Ron's life into Darkstalkers?
It just seems appropriate considering his longevity and willingness to love.
3/30/2015 c12 Guest
Love this and your stoppable rules. hope to see them updated in the future.
3/5/2015 c12 Guest
Love both your ron stories and hope to read more of both of them sometime.
1/17/2015 c12 Guest
Love your stuff. hope you update soon.
1/5/2015 c12 JC
Great,I hope Ron and Kim will hook-up.
I also hope you update soon.
12/12/2014 c12 detheroc
This is really interesting story. I like it, and better to see how Morrigan appear and how view points of Makai and Human worlds differences. Well for possibility for Ron like Morrigan is actually love her. I like Ron's character. It seems will be interesting. So i will be looking forward to next chapter, Thanks. Good work.
105 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »