for Rise of the Dark Ones

11/25/2014 c12 Guest
Love it.
11/6/2014 c12 4CajunBear73
Some pretty serious wheels turning right now. Hope Ron gets the chance to live up to the legacy before him.

CB73
11/5/2014 c12 3kamikage86
Awesome to see this story alive, keep updating and keep up the awesome work.
11/4/2014 c12 Imperial Lord
I literally jumped when I saw this updated, it made my day!
10/5/2014 c1 Rune Tobor
Ron and his pants...
It was funny the first time and worth a grin the second and third. Then it got predictable before being boring.
Seriously, it could have been done much better.
Ron loses his pants and the thug chasing him trips on them.
His pants come off and somehow gum up the mad scientist's machine...
Make Ron's pants his "superpower"!
And you take on genderbending, many have made guys into girls, but have any done the reverse?

How would Cordy from BTVS have handled being turned male?
5/19/2014 c12 29Silvereye-BW
Please update as soon as you can. Sorry to hear about what happened to you dude.

Ron seems to have his life in chaos. I cant wait for more.
4/3/2014 c1 14Rubius
nice story so far, guessing if bonnie and tara found out ron was the werewolf they would probably fall for him hard i mean what woman wouldn't want to be close to the guy who saved her from being raped?
4/1/2014 c12 vampireharry the 2
This is awesome! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
7/7/2013 c11 5Exiled Soul Nomad
Drakken just screwed everyone over with his stupidity.
6/5/2013 c12 RX78-3
So, how goes the work on rebuilding from scratch?
5/16/2013 c2 Seimika
dude you may want to go over each chapter and fix your mistakes, main ones are misspelling and at times there's a gap were a word should have been, for example (this is not in ur chapters) if you wrote hey what's up instead it would show up as hey up which kinda sucks when your reading the have to back track and figure out what was meant to be said. another thing though i'm not 100 percent on it i am sure there is a few grammar mistakes in your chapters as well i can't be to sure since i myself suck at grammar
5/8/2013 c12 soulman3
Hey, i'm really sorry for what happend!Take much time as you need.
3/26/2013 c12 pschlegs62
OMG! I feel so bad for you I hope you are able to resolve everything satisfactorily as I really enjoy your story, I will await your next installment with patient kindness.
11/21/2012 c11 2Brad W
On no, B.B. Hood will provide quite the challenge for Ron. I also hope to see the Sasquatch (I don't remember if he had a name) and perhaps even Donovan show up as possible allies/teachers to Ron for his upcoming battle with the Darkstalkers. Donovan should at least play a pivotal role in fighting Pyron. Keep up the good work!
10/31/2012 c11 tsukiyomi83