for Rise of the Dark Ones

10/13/2012 c11 Piterio
I am happy. This story last chapter especially left my with a nice feeling in heart and stomach(don't know why with latter). I happy to see Ron and Morrigan, i am steel not happy with the idea of possible harem, but as i said i understand that it is your call to make. I hope to see a new chapter soon seeing who might show up(It gonna be hell of dance). Until then good luck and thank you for making this wonderful story.
10/13/2012 c6 Piterio
This story is quiet intriguing, i don't know much about Darkstalkers history but i'm sure this story might be very enlightening. The battle does Seems a little off but thats only from the Anakaris side(He was to slow in my opinion), Ron on the other hand did splendid but then again that my personal point of view As for pairing, i personally think that one of the point of crossovers is to show how a particular people interact with each other and maybe fall in love. So i'm for Morrigan Aensland or at least Felicia as possible pairing for Ron, and i also not so much for harems but as you said it something for you to decide so i bow to the will of the writer and hope that you make a good decision for yourself and others entertainment. On this note i try to finish saying that so far i liked this story a lot and going to enjoy reading it further.
10/6/2012 c11 Bagget00
No worries, I understand, writer's choice and all. It's just harems are really over done and shows more to the lack of decision making than I want the character to be happy with many. Harems don't happen in real life as often as it does in fanfics. It just gets tiring reading the same ending for romance stories. As it may be, you don't seem to be going that route, though.
I am liking Morrigan the more I read about her, however, and consider there may be more to her than my first judgement of her character.
10/6/2012 c11 4CajunBear73
Ron seems to have quite a few ladies after him...and one Darkstalker...for several different reasons.

I see you are romantically distancing Kim from Ron and I think may be something to be regretted here, but your muse beckons..? The local ladies, maybe Shego and the Mystical ladies all have an agenda and Ron to fulfill them.

Maybe 'Kim will see the light' and Ron 'will' too... LOL!

CB73
10/4/2012 c11 nightmaster000
Will we see lemons in this story?
10/4/2012 c11 The Tell-Tale Man
That story of the part when Morrigan has hots for Ron was greater than ever so please keep up the next chapter to see what happens.
10/4/2012 c11 6Cross177
Awww hell naw. Ron's gonna have a helluva time with B.B Hood, never mind the fact that she's got the look of a little girl.
Though finally you updated.
10/4/2012 c11 FateBurn
Great chapter please continue again soon.
10/4/2012 c11 11chm01
man, with ron around morrigan is not going hungry anytime soon!
12/24/2011 c10 Bagget00
well, I like the different options for pairings you are setting up. I think Morrigan would be a good first few dates as that would teach Ron the ways of the two backed beast, helping him later on with other such "confrontations". I like Felicia Hartland for a more permanent option considering she could possibly help with the Team Possible missions if Ron doesn't want to quit. Plus she ages slower than regular humans, so there's that. I don't really know where Kim, Yori, Tara, or Bonnie would fit in there, but please don't harem it out.
10/29/2011 c10 Sean Malloy-1
I can not reply to your PM since you disabled that feature.
9/27/2011 c10 Rune Tobor
Very nice story!

I vote for Ron/Harem(Kim, Morrigan, and perhaps one other)

I'd really like to see Ron as consort to Morrigan, I wonder what any kids would be like?

Can Morrigan turn others into succubi? Kim as a succubus could be fun!

Thanks for posting. :)
9/13/2011 c1 FTFCHRIS
Like most of your other stories it's pretty cool BUT like your other others you really need a beta reader. If your profile is accurate, english if your second language. Your ideas are cool and the stories are well written but its littered with spelling mistakes, missing words and using the wrong word. With a beta your stories would be a 9 but without a beta your stories are 6.5 to a 7.
9/3/2011 c7 The Tell-Tale Man
That story called "Rise of the Dark Ones was the best thing I've ever read so please keep up this story and I appreciated. Thank you so much.
8/31/2011 c10 3kamikage86
It really sucks that Morrigan is like typical Succubae, I mean really sucks, but still good chapter, just please update your Halo stories soon.
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »