for Rise of the Dark Ones

10/23/2010 c6 4Tarl Zaralka
I still love reading this story, the detail in the fight scene was great. If you do decide on a harem would there be any women from Darkstalkers used?
10/23/2010 c6 4NeroSparda
nice to see an update in so long and what a good chapter it is, finally some good ol' fightin' between the cast of Darkstalkers. Now, as for the choices if a Harem occurs, I'd say put in Shego and Morrigan. Those two I would definitely like to see bein' hooked up with Ron in this story. As for Kim, I'm not against it, it's just that sort of pairing is quite obvious, despite who she seems to hook up with every time in the series. Well, I hope to see more soon, see yas.
8/22/2010 c5 powerplay1
Loving it. Loving it. Loving it. Jealousy is starting. Bonnie, Tara, and now possibly shego is now on the hunt for our furry hero. Looks like this chapter was building up for the big round and the reactions of two of this series main characters to the heroic furball. Will they the alpha females of the series be frightened. Will shego tell the big secret. Will Kim avoid Ron or ron try to avoid Kim to avoid the big talk. Looking forward to your continuation and the big matchup. Keep it up!
8/20/2010 c5 vash3055
great continue
8/14/2010 c5 Kyuubi-Titan
Well hot damn this was a great read. I was wondering if Ron was the only Character who was replacing a Dark Stalker? Just saying Bonnie Isnt that far a stretch from a soul eating Succubus. And I forget if the story has a pairing or is Harem.
7/1/2010 c4 rjbknight
yo sorry for takeing so long in reviewing this chapter I forgot my password the story is great wanting to read more soon
6/27/2010 c1 powerplay1
Hope you are not giving up on this story. Loved the Darkstalkers and have enjoyed the background on the characters that I did not know. Excellent research. Please do continue.
6/25/2010 c4 1ronin504
Great story, I can tell you put a lot of thought into the back story. Making Ron a decedent of John Talbain was an excellent idea. It's amazing how well they mesh together. I can't wait to see Kim's initial reaction to the changes in Ron. Please update soon, this is too good a story to let die.
5/21/2010 c4 Kyuubi-Titan
Man I love Darkstalkers! This is the first fic for it that don't suck. I really hope you update soon. Can't wait to see how you introduce Morgan and Felicia.
5/16/2010 c4 powerplay1
Absolutely loving the story so far, but one note...just how did Ron explain his new body..the chapter just kind of skipped forward not even showing Kim's reaction or mention of it nor his classmates. Still great story..looking forward to seeing if either Shego or Kim sees Ron's "other side" during the next chapter...Keep up the great work and update often!
4/26/2010 c3 rjbknight
yo me agein liked chapter too as well

you know I like to see tara and ron getting together maybe adding bonnie as well I say maybe becuse bonnie being bonnie she would go with the food chain way tara on the other hand has a wii bit of hero worship going on

so if she found out about ron being the darkstalker/warewolf add camp weawhep and the first chapter and do you get love.

as for kim if she finding out that ron was keeping this big secert from her will maybe hurt her alot it won't break there friendship maybe

I just don't know

this is your story don't let anything i say get in the way
4/8/2010 c2 powerplay1
Really enjoying the story. I hope that you do continue as I always find these stories to be intriguing and entertaining. Momma Stoppable trying to be both a parent and lay down the law on her new "7 foot 2 inch" furry bundle of joy and the always crucial buildup of when and how exactly will the truth be revealed not only to his friends but also to Kim. Please do not let this story fall the way like other authors as incomplete or forgotten. Your writing and page length are great and adding some of those descriptions helps me to paint a picture in my mind of what is going on.

I look forward to it and what other works you may do in the future. powerplay1
4/7/2010 c2 rjbknight
I like how your start the chap with how ron saved bonnie and tara got put into the paper and how his parents reacted to it because what kind of parents wouldnt be worried.

Hope to read more
3/21/2010 c1 49Ninja Master
Aweasome ch! Up date soon! Make it freestyle canon pairing can get boring from time to time.
3/10/2010 c1 rjbknight
great start can't wait to see more
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7