for What If He Hadn't Said A Word?

9/20/2017 c1 4Bard of Innail
When will this be completed? I'd like to read it.
9/6/2011 c1 3Neophyte's Serendipity
very interesting chapter you have there. I'm curious as to what the letter contained and as to who screamed.

Anyway, I have observed that this is a relatively short chapter. I suggest by making it longer through more descriptions and details, as well as maybe a few more events. the context and setting would have helped to, and some background on how all of them were together that day.

some typographical errors can be seen, as well as on punctuation, and sentence construction and other technical aspects. I suggest editing and proofreading before publishing it.

Also, it's senpai, not sen-pai, isn't it?

anyway, interesting story you have going. I must say that the writing style is relatively okay, with lots of room still available for improvement.

I hope this review helps. :)

-Neo
8/2/2010 c3 Guest
Um... One why's Kyoya even acting like their supposed marriage is even going to happen just because his dad says so? Unless daddy plans on having Haruhi dragged down the aisle against her will, it's still HER final choice on the matter of who SHE wants to marry and when, not that evil money throwing jerk of a father who seems to think he can declare something and everyone else who have nothing to do with him will go along with it like they don't have a choice. If Haruhi doesn't let the boys bully her, that much *lol*, into doing something she doesn't want to do, especially when their throwing their money around, she's definitely shouldn't let the father of one of the boys do it either, especially when it's affecting whatever romantic future plans and feelings SHE might already has for anyone who's NOT Kyoya. *lol*
7/5/2010 c1 1tacotime1
noooooooooooooooooooooooo! *runs to her corner of gloom* *gives puppy god eyes to author* please please please don't delete this story! Please~~~~~

oh, and though i like TamakiHaruhi, i'm a hugggeeeeee fan of KyoyaHaruhi
6/30/2010 c12 15lulu halulu
Happy belated birthday! =) Poor Haruhi, getting pestered like that. I wish that Tamaki would just find out so Haruhi wouldn't have to marry Kyouya. Anway, update soon please.
6/23/2010 c12 EmbersoftheNightChild
nice chapter..keep up the gr8 and plz update soon1 :)
6/23/2010 c12 45KageNoNeko
Writer's block does suck, but I think writer's constipation is just as bad and for me leads to writer's block. Interesting chapter. By the way, out of all the Host Club, Tamaki is the most likely to believe Haruhi's lies. I believe it was mentioned only in the manga how bad her lies are.
6/23/2010 c12 marmelin
please continue but please tadaki with haruhi

kisses
6/22/2010 c12 jas-chanxouran
this was a good chapter oh and happy birthday cookiedoughicecream2
6/22/2010 c12 30InceptionErection
Even though it was short I was good!

Good job! Can't wait for the next update!
6/14/2010 c11 EmbersoftheNightChild
owwwww honey is sooooooo cute! mori doens't speak much im wondering how claire's and his conversations are like...keep up the good work! :) update soon please!
6/12/2010 c11 InceptionErection
Yaaaaay that was a cute chapter.

Great job! I can't wait for the next update which I'll have to wait a WEEK to read. Stupid no electronics or wifi summer camp :(
6/11/2010 c11 45KageNoNeko
You made me want to have roasted marshmallows.
6/11/2010 c11 jas-chanxouran
i love your story and all the drama that is happening if you finish you should make a preqeul well bye
6/8/2010 c10 3Akiko Raikou
This story is so cute! I'm glad you're finally setting the stage and things can start heating up ;) hahaha no but really I'd like you to continue this story because I really wanna see where it goes. Please don't delete it!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »