for A Fairly Strange Tale

7/15/2014 c1 eboyd5
Hi! Sorry, this isn't a review for this story. I just noticed that you have your PM's disabled so I can't email you. I also noticed that a lot of your stories are gone. Are you sending any pdf files to anyone. I really loved Computer Repair and wondered if could send it to me. Thanks

Erin
6/9/2014 c1 Kristina.Gisi
Hey, I really love your stories, especially Blind and Pieces of Time. What happend? I was actually reading Pieces of Time again and suddenly everything was gone. Please let me know where I can find them, because I really love them and can't wait to read them again and again and again. Please please please :(
6/9/2014 c1 ncprovencio75
What happen to all of your story's I was reading one of them and out of no where there where gone please let my now where I can Find them I really like to read them...
4/18/2014 c5 maddieduch
Please keep writing this!
3/24/2014 c5 1Blueelisa
Great story! I wish you'd continue!
9/11/2013 c5 breakingdawn57
Liking this little fairytale. Can't wait for more!
8/25/2013 c5 BeckyBaxter
This story is great, where's chapter 6! I was really enjoying it
7/29/2013 c5 Guest
Please write some more! This is very interesting. I think Charlie knew about what could happened with the sleep walking which is why he asked.
7/29/2013 c4 Guest
Please keep writing!
7/29/2013 c2 Guest
So far, it shows great promise! I love fairy tales, always have, especially HEA ones...
7/26/2013 c5 Kanny1
Just finished chapter 5 and there's no more. I . Know that this is a fantasy but does a couple of days really last over 3 years. I was enjoying this.
3/6/2013 c5 rosabell74
I didn't realise that this story wasn't finish at first, and now I'm practically adicted! Will u please consider finishing it? Pretty please?!
1/26/2013 c5 3xCrazykindofWeirdx
amazing story, very unique and extremely addictive! cant wait to see what follows.

x Newcastle x
12/14/2012 c5 2soulmatesrocks
...WHY DID YOU STOP?
11/17/2012 c5 seevousplay
Please finish this. I would love to read the rest. Chelshaa at yahoo dot com is my email if you'd rather send it to me.
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »