FanFiction.Net
for The Bottom Of The Atlantic

6/22/2021 c1 a.rina.93.arina
Feel bad for Cora:(
8/13/2013 c1 8ShadowBrook17
Wow, that was AMAZING! I haven't read any Titanic stories yet, and that was simply AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I LOVE Titanic so much! It makes me cry, every single time I watch it. Oh that was wonderful! PLEASE write more soon!

Your new fan...
ShadowBrook17
6/16/2012 c1 JasperandKendallrmine4ever
AWESOEM AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
3/18/2012 c1 1Faithios
Wow that was neat!
1/27/2011 c1 15Puritina
I liked it.
11/25/2010 c1 18mae-E
very interesting. is there going to be more?

the last bit was a little confusing. was the lines about jumping part of the flashback?
7/31/2010 c1 1TuffGreasers
I really loved this...

i never really liked the fact that Jack had to die, he and Rose were so cute&in love...God i always bawled when he died.

Aaannyways, this was written pretty well. The only thing i didn't understand-and it could just be cuz im dumb and it takes me a bit to get things sometimes-was at the end when it said ~~Cora~~ and there was some parts in italics(which were i know Cora's pov) and then it jumped to Rose&Jack. I was a bit confused as to why it was like that...was it Jack's thoughts/memories? Was it a ghost? Golly im confused haha.

but otherwise it was great! Im favoriting this...
7/12/2010 c1 19l-annethunder
Beautiful but sad. What happened to Cora? I feel like it ended bad,y but there is always hope. :-) Anyway great work, das woot!
6/21/2010 c1 609Ghostwriter
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
6/9/2010 c1 5Simply Ginger
Some spelling and grammar errors, but I like it and I love Cora. Is she going to survive this story, or did she die in the story like I think she did?
3/27/2010 c1 24Adoxagraphy.Angelus
This is good; I like it. I'm thinking about writing a Cora centered centric, maybe. UPDATE! If this is a one shot, I'm going to feel so stupid.
3/15/2010 c1 3Kurt Wylde 42
Nice, I like the perspectives in this. You've also got excellent grammar.
3/13/2010 c1 8Blissful Melomaniac
Great! I loved it. I didn't know you could write so well!:) Good job.
3/11/2010 c1 Error01