for The Fourth

5/7 c32 2Tig3rzhark
I'm hopin for future chapters. There's not a lot of good Bebop fanfics around with good stories like this one.
4/1 c32 9aTreeCat
I like this story :D
Ed's so much fun, and I love how you've written this coming of age story for her. Also the world building and humor make it even better.
Thanks for writing!
2/18 c32 Itachidono
Gotta say when I first came across this I didnt think an ed/spike pairing would work but you have done this quite well hope that you continue it.
12/14/2020 c32 Van Canto
Great, story. A fleeting fancy of mine, hope to see a continuation .
2/11/2020 c32 2shelwyn
The conversation at the end was really out of character, even with all the character building it was out of character as heck.

I honestly didn't want thos chapter to ever come. The story has been badass and CUTE. I'm honestly not sure where it can go from here. Try not to do a love triangle please. That would suck. Also maybe you should end the story soon? Ed can settle down since she's a doctor lul. Spike can mooch of his rich girlfriend and that one woman owns a bar lol. Old cop can die in a hole or something LOL
2/10/2020 c10 shelwyn
250 million LOL
2/10/2020 c2 shelwyn
Lol
12/28/2019 c32 Space.Oddity101
Impressive! Nice work! What a fun read!
The writer in me couldn't help noticing (very) minor typos/spelling errors, and maybe one redundant line-nothing any writer wouldn't miss after hundreds of pages and revisions.
As a reader, my enjoyment of the story was not diminished in the slightest, not only because all those issues were few and far between, but also because your writing style is just -that- good.
I'm super impressed with how you kept the main characters true to their characters. Personally, I think that's what fanfic is all about. I don't mind AU stories-but give me canon characters with properly written arcs that make me BELIEVE an OOC action -any- day. But I digress...
I also really admire how you described futuristic (and the "once-futuristic-but-now-not-so-much") tech and engineering. Personally, I love sci-fi, but I find writing the genre a little more intimidating -because- of the need for futuristic tech descriptions here and there. But in this story, you've pulled them off brilliantly!
The story progression was on point. Good plot hooks, and enough hints at possible romance and/or smut to keep me wanting to know what was going to happen. I'll admit, when I first started reading, I was not happy with the AGONIZINGLY slow burn. (Honestly, I don't even finish most slow burn romances I come across. The length of the stories vs. their eventual "payout" is too unbalanced; length aside, many aren't half as well written as yours.) But ny the time I'd completed "The Fourth," I was praising the sequence of events. That progression was really necessary to make Spike and Ed's relationship believable. And frankly, the story was never boring in between.
One more thing that I must give you props for: how well you were able to capture a character as unique and whimsical as Raidcal Edward, and not only tell a convincing story from her POV, but also develop her convincingly along the way. Also, I love that she took to braiding her USB cord into her hair-those are the kinds of little details that make characters memorable and make the story more alive.
Keep up the good work, Bear-Bell!
12/25/2019 c32 carl9390
Amazing
12/23/2019 c7 Guest
Hahaha I had to stop here and drop a review just so I could say I very much enjoyed your author's note at the end of this chapter, LMAO!

Oh, and the story is really good, too.
12/20/2019 c32 AnimalCrackerz
I don't even remember the login in to my account. But I remember this wonderful story. Spent the last couple of days rereading it to get to this chapter you blessed us with. Thank you
12/13/2019 c32 2SpicyArbiter
Huh. That was a fic I liked. And binged in a day.
12/12/2019 c32 9Bloody-Asphode11
Ooooooh hot damn you came back with a bang hahaha

Honestly thought you died... so glad I was wrong

Now all we need is an idiot bounty to get Spike to go on a rampage while Edward hacks said idiot life savings for being so stupid in the first place

Update soon... but please not by the decade
12/12/2019 c32 1Llvlct
So glad you update after 10 years
12/12/2019 c32 11D4rK Sid3
I am glad you updated this after so long. It is a very enjoyable fic and I really like the dynamic of Edd so far. I hope you update soon.

D4rK