for The Sword and the Sheath

10/6/2019 c1 ae2000x
beautiful. excuse the thoughts about the title tho. too much jokes about it
3/2/2014 c1 Lady Kazuko
Magnificent piece! That was beautiful!
2/21/2012 c1 59The Path of Supreme Conquest
L-O-V-E I-T!
11/28/2010 c1 Howling-Moon-Wolf
I really like how this came out, and honestly, it was not what I was expecting when I read the title. I first thought that this was a story about Inu and Kags son or daughter asking about sex, lol!
4/13/2010 c1 14neon chesire cat
oh thats so cute i love it how adorable
4/4/2010 c1 96Gindokei
I feel so, so terrible for not noticing that you have so many new pieces up! MUST GO REVIEW NOW.

I've fallen out of the habit of reading InuYasha fics, but I just saw the last episode of The Final Act and now I'm suddenly hungering for them again.

The comparison is quite unique - InuYasha as a sword is almost obvious, but to depict Kagome as his sheath... two halves of a whole. After all, a sword always needs a sheath to keep it from harm. Absolutely lovely. I also loved the line 'nothing can separate them for too long', because it's so true.

No critique from me! I hope to see you writing much more for InuYasha. (: Good luck!

~ Dream
3/14/2010 c1 Leo the Lioness . Raven Black
(Sorry, too lazy to sign in. ^_^)

I love the symbolism here. I had never really thought about them like that, but Kagome really is like InuYasha's sheath in that sense. Great fic, and don't worry about it being short. In the words of John Kramer: "Did you want quality or quantity?"

Have a great day, and keep writing!

Keigu,

Raven Black

PS. Sorry I didn't get around to writing that SanMir I promised, my dad is about to get surgery so I've been distracted. ^_^
3/14/2010 c1 10Light of Polaris
I LOVE it! Thanks Jen! I would write more but my fingers are covered in butter and i'm typing ith th knuckles of my pikies. now they are getting tired. i'll tell you more in deail whn i see tou net. lve you!