for My Dinner with Danny

4/7/2019 c1 1BladedBlossom
Oh. I really liked Rodney. This is a great vignette. Danny was horrible. I think you did a great job portraying them.
5/17/2012 c1 1ParanormalMoonlight
This is great. Love how you made Rodney.
6/17/2011 c1 6dazzlefly
that was bloody brilliant! fabulous! thank you so much for this!
8/31/2010 c1 3WildChild1954
Wow trader, you did a really good job of getting inside Rodney's head!
7/10/2010 c1 4BonTempsCutie
Great take on Danny's death. I was thinking his dinner guest was going to be Justina but this makes much more sense.

Thanks for sharing!

xoxo

btc
6/26/2010 c1 2TekniCAL
that was awesome! Again, it just fits in with the rest of the story. Danny deserved a little more than what he got as far as I'm concerned. Never got why Cat didn't just kill him when she had the chance. Anyway, great job as usual!
6/9/2010 c1 svmaddict
Pure awesome! You took a part of the book that noone wanted to touch -or think about- and you gave a lot of thought on it because the result is amazing. Still very true to the spirit of the books, Rodney's voice was familiar (and so was Danny's although I'm glad he's dead and we won't have to hear that asshole's "voice" again) and overall gave a short but very entertaining (and slightly disturbing)fic.

A+

xx

svmaddict
6/8/2010 c1 1mystic-notions
This is great, I like the idea that Danny was scared, he deserved to be and I hope that Rodney and his lady friend had a lovely dinner and had fun afterwards.
6/8/2010 c1 skele-gro
Awesome!
5/23/2010 c1 2LaniLani
This was excellent writing hunny. Awesome! I resisted reading this thinking it would be a bit gruesome, but it was more like a psychological torture. Really, Loved it. ^_^
5/9/2010 c1 3Northman Maille
I always thought the ghouls were extra scary and Rodney was one of my overall favourite characters, his relationship with Bones really stood out and I loved it when Bones catches him in flagrante with Justina :)

It's not just that they are hard to kill, it's the whole eating habits thing too. Danny Milton was a waste of good oxygen so I am glad Rodney got to recycle him a little bit :)

Really well written, I am relying on you to keep me going until the Mencheres book comes out and then on til next Feb :)
4/23/2010 c1 31Thyra10
What a great story! I loved the choice Danny got.

I was so sad when Rodney got killed in the books. I liked him.
4/18/2010 c1 sdoodle
Better late than never with this review :)

You had me chuckling from the beginning with "His dinner was whimpering over in the corner".

You captured this scene and the characters perfectly! I love the "dinner guest" aspect, and the fact that the Danny manned up at the end. So glad that Danny got what he deserved.
4/7/2010 c1 3mischievousmaya
How did I miss reviewing this? Gah! Bad MM!

As always you've given us a glimpse into a life not always given enough print space in a book. This was an imaginative take on a scene we didn't get to read. It was written brilliantly, and with compassion. Another wonderful offering from my wonderful Mare. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ♥
3/30/2010 c1 8zeewriter
well, i was kind of hoping to see Rodney take a little bite of danny. *evil laugh* but this is good, the scare tactics are always the best, a slow verbal torture. danny never had a chance... :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »