for Ncis verision of freaky friday

10/11/2012 c2 Angelarocks1213
MORE MORE MORE MORE! IT WAS AWESOME!
4/19/2011 c2 12TeamTivali
Wow this story is hillarious and Awsome so far! Great job. Please keep writing I really want to see how it ends. How long will the switch last? Will Tony and Ziva (while still in each other's bodies) fall in love and spend the night in the bedroom doing you know what? anyway it was well written and I can't wait to read more.
12/28/2010 c2 TWHATT18
hahaa please update!i know this is unrealistic but its really funny and id love to see what happens next!pleaseeeeeee continue soon!
3/18/2010 c2 2rangerizzo
Interesting plot! Seeing how Ziva is well, Ziva and Tony is Tony, this should be very interesting! Ha! Did you know Mark Harmon was in Freaky Friday? *freaky randomness* I have an awesome bright flourescent pink copy of the periodic table of elements for science. I was using it today and I started getting a headache. Weird... *nonfreaky unrandomness* NCIS is so freaking amazing!
3/18/2010 c2 Betherzz
ROFL lol i cant wait to see how this one unfolds... and for the record i would have had the 2 of them stick together till this is fixed and they are back in the right bods...but i would have had them stop at tonys place grab clothes for the next few days and movies or what not and both gone to zivas place that way the 2 of them wear right stuff and not talk to anyone and stick together to figure this mess out
3/17/2010 c2 GREYSLOVER10120
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
3/15/2010 c1 Betherzz
good beginning to the story... earthquake in d.c.? lol little odd but ok i will go with it