for Bronx Up, Battery Down

11/21/2015 c1 2xElleAndromedax
This was beautifully written, bravo!
12/13/2014 c1 18inspiredinfj
So romantic and the writing flowed so well! Ah, you captured Ichabod's adorable awkwardness perfectly, as well as Katrina's sweetness. I especially love how you described the settings; something about it felt very in line with the dark beauty that Tim Burton films portray.
12/19/2013 c1 42Divinara
So adorable! I think that just about pegs what I would anticipate Crane's proposal to go like. And Katrina? Teasing him so? Very cute!

- Becca
8/3/2013 c1 MisdirectionSmoothie
Very nice and they both seem to be in character. :)
3/27/2012 c1 pangasius
That was really beautiful, I loved it !
1/29/2012 c1 8deathroman13
I have read this story a year ago and I realized that I never reviewed it.

So I write this review to say that this is a very good one-shot.

A scene I really miss in the movie.

Well done :).
4/12/2011 c1 14AO3-Xhosa
What a lovely piece of writing. It's wonderful. I found it by chance and I'm very glad to took the time to read it. I hope all of your writing is as lovely as this, and I hope that I may find more of it in the future.

Yours

~Pi~
1/24/2011 c1 3PhanforLife
This was amazing. I love Katrina/Ichabod, and you wrote this so well.

Great job!
10/31/2010 c1 2Blue Eyed Bookworm
Adorable! I love it!
8/28/2010 c1 13DarkestAngel11
Awww! That was so sweet! I love the Ichabod and Katrina pairing! Awesome job!
5/29/2010 c1 4SonicxAmyFan4Life
Oh my gosh! I have recently JUST become a HUGE fan of Sleepy Hollow and I cannot believe that you posted a fic of one of the cutest Tim Burton pairings! That's what I call fate! And having awesome taste in movies! XD I really like how descriptive Ichabod's feelings are portrayed here. Very clear, very right on the money! I really liked it! Keep it up! :D
5/3/2010 c1 1WordsWrittenByHeart
So adorable and heart warming , my heart's jumping up and down with a huge smile
4/19/2010 c1 7Your Oasis
that was lovely! gave me tingles. :)
4/18/2010 c1 3khallure
Ohh this is so lovely 3
3/28/2010 c1 1LolaBubble
Oh this is so cute! And furthermore, you got all characters really authentic! So sad that it is only one chapter...
16 Page 1 2 Next »