FanFiction.Net
for Redemption

3/10/2015 c1 laexdream
It was really beautiful
5/19/2013 c1 Midori no yume
Geez, I couldn't believe I missed such an amazing HitsuRuki fic like this one! It may already be late to show my adoration towards your work but... yes, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I began to taste the bitterness through the lines, where a dark and gloomy atmosphere pervaded. It tore my heart to read about Rukia slumping to the floor with a blanket wrapping herself as if breathing in the remnant warmth of Toushiro's embrace. Her pained look of forcing tears from her eyes as she drifted into him totally brought me to the verge of tears. I greatly appreciate you didn't end the story in the middle, or it would leave some regrets for the whole vision. Sometimes I kinda enjoy angst lingering on this pairing, but I always hate despair inflicted upon them cuz like you, I'm just that much of a fangirl towards those two. :)

While in flames, the girl dashed to the boy, who she had yearned day and night; throwing herself into his arms, she locked him in a clinch... That was so sweet and romantic. Also, it has become one of my favorite scenes in the story. I love the ending you made for it- touching words and meaningful lines. A very brilliant piece of writing!
7/15/2011 c1 5ichiruki45
wow, this stuff is deep (to me anyway)

GREAT JOB! hope you have the time to make more great storys!

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR SOUL!
9/4/2010 c1 Justalittlebatty13
impressive. rather poetic.
5/1/2010 c1 lazyguy90
Nice work on this. Very well done.
3/16/2010 c1 26SparklyColours