for A Flock of Angels

3/26/2010 c1 26PhantomTwilighter2009
omg! i haven't heard your stuff in so long! i thought for sure that u disappeared off the face of the earth!

i want to cry now; Erik says he's old and weak. He is not! Erik has to stay alive so he can beat up all the boys his young Arabelle meets, which i will gladly help him with.

i love how he talks about Christine and Arabelle, and Charles! i love Charles so much! i really hope you continue Roses Blooming bcuz i've been patient for months and i haven't seen a single chapter! but with this story, i at least know you're alive!

i really, really, REALLY hope you update and i hope it's not a sad update either like, God forbid, Erik dying! there at least has to be one happy chapter before that! i don't even WANT it to happen! it's just too sad to think about!

great story btw. i don't think i mentioned that...oh well!

^.^

ps-Erik and I will come after you with flaming Punjabs if a guy decides to hit on Arabelle! lol
3/20/2010 c1 Suindara
Hi Anawey!

Thanks so much for coming back, I have been following your POTO fanfictions and I have been wondering what happened to you.

I would like so much to have Roses blooming finished it was far away the best "Erik and family" fanfiction I ever read.

Thanks again!
3/19/2010 c1 megumisakura
beautiful!
3/19/2010 c1 11IamthePhantomoftheOpera
aww...:) great one-shot!
3/19/2010 c1 7Erika Dyer
Aw I loved this! Erik is so sweet and I love reading about happy Erik. yey!
3/19/2010 c1 40I 4 2 write
Aww. Yeah, sentimental Erik is beautiful to read. So sad to think of him nearing the end of his life though. In mine I'm not sure if I should continue it to his death or stop before that.

Yeah for new stories and working computers :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service