for Perchance To Dream

3/16/2017 c1 1Darth Becky 726
This was good. I was listening to Tori Kelly's version of Hallelujah while reading this, and it totally set the mood.
7/23/2015 c1 16randomosity4arty
*noise of fondness*
Awwwwwww
I love it
1/26/2014 c1 Guest
I want to see tony and gibbs together and in luv please ty
6/26/2013 c1 30Shire hobbit
Aww, I love this! Great story! :)
9/30/2012 c1 IAMNOTAHAM
That was so cute, I loved it!
3/4/2012 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Tony never has to worry about being/feeling safe again. As long as he has Gibbs he will be OK.
6/14/2011 c1 1NickTonyK
Excellent!
5/24/2011 c1 4My Alternate Reality
aww sweet ending
7/8/2010 c1 7Mysteryfan17
That was so sweet, but either of them would, or have, jumped into cold water to save the other. These, kids of fics make me cry every time, I love the ones that show the father/son bond for what it is. Reading the part about the shootout and the rescue, I had a brief flash of Requiem when Tony was pulling Gibbs out of the water, and it stuck me that if he hadn't had two to try to save, he might have whispered something along those same lines (You almost see it in his eyes when he watches the car go over...it's like "Dad.", right before he turns and runs for the enterance). You send one into the water, the other sends you to Ducky. 5/5
5/19/2010 c1 40SnapesYukuai
Oh my, I love these stories! Brilliantly written! In case you were worried about your style of writing, it sounds great. ^^

Your Melfis.
4/10/2010 c1 128Mulderette
Oh this was excellent. Loved the glimpse into Tony's childhood - struck me as a very realistic portrayal as to what could have been and loved the present day tale as well. Very nicely done :)
4/2/2010 c1 Just me
Love it. Lots! Thanks!
3/25/2010 c1 Nik
Excellently done. Nice contrast between Daddy and Gibb's, but we all knew that. es[ecially liked the ending
3/21/2010 c1 17MrsChaucersSquire
so sweet. Nice job. I loved it.
3/20/2010 c1 Gloworm41
Very nice job on this story! Love the contrast of how life was for Tony as a child and now with Gibbs.
17 Page 1 2 Next »