for The Attic

8/12/2014 c1 Kim
Wow my purpose was defeated. I wanted to read a story to put me to sleep so I randomly decided to read this story. I was so pleasantly have awesome talent. Honestly I was just reading so that I could go to sleep for work tomorrow but I obviously I'm more intrigued than I was when I first started to read and now I can't wait to read your next story.
8/27/2012 c1 Trubie
Beautifully written. Wish this had been in the show!
9/25/2011 c1 Somberdance
Sometimes I wish that you continue this story, how the time in the attic will change the dynamics between the characters!
4/29/2011 c1 ehqueue
Wonderful. Thanks for writing this!
12/17/2010 c1 mangomilch
Your story is more like Sookie as how the show handled it. She would not just go to sleep to Bill and not help Eric.

Thanks!
8/24/2010 c1 30Sierra Nichole
This is a beautiful story.. Eric and Sookie are spot-on, which is refreshing to see and a joy to read! I felt so bad for Eric after Godric's death, I wish the show had explored it a little further :(

Great job!
8/23/2010 c1 carsonsgirl
I watched this episode again recently and found myself wishing for a scene just like this! I see the good (and sometimes bad) of both Sookie/Bill and Sookie/Eric- I liked that you included her mixed feelings for both men, but without pitting them against each other. (esp. since this ep was about Godric anyway, and how Sookie bore witness to his death and gave him hope, and what it meant to Eric that she did that). Thanks very much for sharing this lovely scene.
8/7/2010 c1 8marylinevelyn
First of all, I would never have guessed that you are not a native English speaker. Your command of the language is flawless.

Secondly, this story is wonderful. I love that is both pragmatic and practical, simple, and thus the beauty of it speaks volumes.
7/22/2010 c1 Mrs.Dimitri
you could make this into a good story
6/14/2010 c1 Emowyen
Loved this story. I had hoped that she might go to him in the show too. Loved how she gave him some comfort but not to much that it would be awkward or weird. Well done!
5/30/2010 c1 38lotus-bugxm9
Awesome story:D I 3 it
5/16/2010 c1 Ele Goddess of Elements
sad and sweet :/
4/10/2010 c1 TeamGodric
I really enjoyed this one-shot and widh it would continue! I really like your writing style. Thanks!
3/30/2010 c1 1cowardlylion2
Wonderful! For English not being your native language you have a magnificent grasp of it. The story was very enjoyable.
3/26/2010 c1 melipudding
it was touching but i expected sexual stuff like the real scene
22 Page 1 2 Next »