for Future Photo

4/12/2010 c1 lovermin34
Hilarious! Pathetic, but still hilarious, especially the end!
3/27/2010 c1 5Cloudish
^_^ ha ha, that was a definitely unexpected way for Jimmy to revel his identity (well, unexpected to me)... interesting, though.

I usually like to review only about ideas... but I do want to mention that people really love good grammar. Of course, no one is perfect (I know I make mistakes, and I notice it in some other fanfics too), but a helpful thing to do is re-read your story after you write it. I know that when I do that, I always catch some little misspelling that the computer and I missed... so anyway, I won't bother you any longer; there is already advice and stuff on other reviews...

I just want to say, "Doing good"! And also, I never knew Haibara's English name until I read your story. So thank you! ;)
3/23/2010 c1 5CharlotteHolmes
I thought Ai's second english dub name was spelt Vi. You spelt it in various ways. Also you need to work on your punctuation.
3/23/2010 c1 1Datenshi Aoi
Need to work on grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Commas are your friend, double-quotation marks don't randomly appear at the end of sentences, names and proper nouns are capitalized, etc., etc.

Also, why would Conan just reveal his identity like that? The whole reason he hasn't for the entire series is because he's afraid of dragging Ran and the others into his mess, and getting them killed by the Black Organization. Just because he ends up getting a picture taken of himself, he decides to throw away some odd 500+ chapters of NOT doing so?
3/22/2010 c1 1mariko-chan ne
Good, but I'd like more detail, and I thought the ending was a bit. I like how they comented on Ai's photo.