for GoodBye, Bella

5/7/2011 c1 7Louisvuittonfreak
The only thing I can think of was his reactions and true feelings on the way he was reacting. I love it already. Great job.
4/25/2010 c2 letski
its sad and heartbreaking! =(..but i like it!..
4/7/2010 c2 AScott13
good point!

the end, page 71.

i was also intrigued with whatever he was SUFFERING throughout that whole mess.

bella was like dumbfounded... she was having a hard time on everything she was hearing that's why his words didn't 'register' much. she was incapable of thinking through the numbness.
4/6/2010 c1 Laurenzoii xx
Aw, this is so sweet :) are you gonna write anymore? Although, that IS a great place to finish...

Hahah i cant decide! Anyway, this is faab and sad but cool 3 Team Edward? Lol x im Team Switzerland coz Taylor Launter is too fitt 3 keep up the good work l!
4/6/2010 c1 4Lillian81
aw so sad. i like what you did and if i were stephenie meyer HUNDREDS of people would have hit jacob for kissing Bella in eclipse ;)
4/6/2010 c1 LuckyC11
Wow. That was amazing. Are you sure your not Stephine Meyer? You sound like her. You have his charcter is just as I would have pictured it. It made sense, it flowed well. I was wondering if you were going to do any thing else from his POV?

Just WOW!
4/1/2010 c1 JennCorinthos
OMG! Bella I want to hug and Edward I want to knock you over the head... I loved this...

JENNIFER
3/29/2010 c2 13SilverShoes17
wow, i didn't ever notice that.
3/24/2010 c2 lorey1899
O I feel silly now lol
3/24/2010 c1 shiftyless
written well
3/23/2010 c1 20Narcissa-Weasly
It was so good, I start to crye.
3/22/2010 c1 lorey1899
I dnt notice anything new
3/22/2010 c1 7PNHornsby
You did a really good job. I have read the start of Midnight Sun that S.M. has up on her web site and your writing is like her. Hope to see more from you. And one of the things I think you are talking about not mentions is how the other Cullens acted to Edward wanting to leave Bella.
3/22/2010 c1 13SilverShoes17
i think another important part of new moon is what exactly edward is thinking when he goes to volterra. not sure if it has been done before, but i really like your style of writing so it would be brilliant for you to write!
3/22/2010 c1 mixmatched9
I'm actually heartbroken. You captured edward's "way of thinking" perfectly. nicely done. really.

:'( *sniff*