for Insider

4/10/2015 c3 12SammiLoves2Write
This was really good! Please UPDATE!
-Sammi
1/24/2011 c3 6kataragurl27
i like it
1/9/2011 c3 marshmello08
This story is so good! Please update soon!
7/10/2010 c3 xxcoltsfan18xx
more please... i think it should be mercadese and tina asking her if what the insider said is true
5/1/2010 c3 3namelessanomoly
4/4/2010 c3 8xMainstreamEmoBrdlineHardcorex
update!

megz
4/3/2010 c3 24Brulian4ever
I really like this. I'm wondering what Finn did to Rachel to make Puck hit him. The line "Not even you deserve something like that, Berry" made me think that Finn had hurt her in some way. I'm assuming that will be revealed eventually. But I love all the Puckleberry goodness :) I'd totally make out with Puck in the nurses' office if I got the opportunity (LOL). It seems to me that's there's a backstory with Puckleberry that we're not aware of yet. Maybe I'm reading too much into, I don't know. But I kinda got a vibe like there's more going on between them then we know right now. I so hope it's Puck on her doorstep... or maybe Kurt coming to check on her. Basically anyone except Finn. Anyway, great first three chapters! I'm hooked.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/2/2010 c3 29kialajaray
It's Puck right? Please let it be Puck. But I do love the cliff hanger and I feel so sorry for Rachel. Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that you had fun on your Spring Break, mine just started (thankfully).
4/2/2010 c3 shinecsc
they?omg!drama cant w8 for more1!love it...
4/1/2010 c3 25Literati Lover
So dramatic! This is a wonderful story! Each chapter just leaves me MORE confused! I can't wait to see what happens :)
4/1/2010 c3 Angie38
Great chapter
4/1/2010 c3 WanderlustReader
This is so interesting.Post the next chapter soon.LOVE it!
4/1/2010 c3 3JoseyRae
IF THERES JUST A HIM, WHOS THEY?
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »