for Hermione Granger and the Magic Mirror

5/3 c1 Sly Dragneel
Fun fact the quote is "magic mirror on the wall". The magic of the Mandela effect
3/31 c29 fireelfmaiden1
yay! what a wonderful ending to this fic, i really enjoyed reading it. great job.
3/30 c29 1angel897
interesting to read not a true smooth sailing ahead for are royal lovebirds. congrats on completing this story
3/30 c28 angel897
rather sweet to read. happy for them
3/30 c29 4861394
Good story
3/28 c27 1angel897
interesting to read as always. glad to know your still here writing this story
3/23 c26 18Esrelda Snape
That was gooooooood! I couldn't stop reading it!
10/13/2020 c26 Alexiz tutsi
Lo ame
10/9/2020 c1 Sarah
Hello, international student here Ik you wrote this like 10 years ago but the plot is still awesome and who would have guessed in 2010 that Emma Watson would also play Belle in a Disney live Action Remake? Anyways, sadly google translate wasn't the best 10 years ago and made a translation mistake. The first one is fine (I mean I could go and say in her day and age s he would've User a different grammar and would've spoken differently but alas, it's really not that important) but the second One doesnt make sense. What about Hermione? usually is translated by a very simple "Et Hermione?". You dont have to change it tho as I said it's been 10 years haha. Have a nice day and thank you for writing this piece *-*
8/13/2020 c6 20civilwarrose
So glad I discovered this story- great crossover of my two favorite fandoms!
8/13/2020 c26 138GRYFFINDOR123456
love this a lot. Is this chapter have anything to do with Frozen 2, you know, one of the songs is called the Next Right Thing. Sung by Kristen Bell. Have you seen Frozen 2? Do you like Frozen 2? because this is a coincidence.
8/12/2020 c26 1angel897
enjoyable to read, glad he spoke the truth to her
8/7/2020 c25 138GRYFFINDOR123456
i haven't been reading this for a while, but I love it! You know me, big Beauty and the Beast fan, Harry Potter fan, you get the gist, right? Yeah. I can't wait for chapter 26!
8/6/2020 c25 1angel897
interesting to read, glad she fought far what was important to her
2/27/2020 c24 20Alytiger