FanFiction.Net
for Gale's Games

6/14/2020 c14 Guest
a really wonderful story
7/4/2012 c14 Guest
Love love love. Great story! The Maisy character was wonderful.
6/13/2012 c14 Livieg
I started this last night at midnight and ended up with a finished story now(: I honestly can the live this only had 70 reviews it's crazy I sugest that you do a sequel for it I think people would really like this story a lot but since it's such an old story( since it was written in '10) now I don't even know if our still on fanficion but if you all please do make another story for gale and Maisy I just about died when I thought she was dead!
6/13/2012 c14 Livieg
2/20/2012 c14 Ann-Marie
Please Please write more! I love the epilogue idea!
12/16/2011 c7 29Howlynn
where are katniss and Peeta? We are missing out on all this uncomfortable conflict and The whole katniss/gale gripe sessions and the Peeta bashes - how sad
12/16/2011 c6 Howlynn
seriously -lol - i don't car about the actual games - i love your interaction and diffrent take on the picture.

I loved her retort -I think you're an idiot - that was adorable
12/16/2011 c3 Howlynn
Very good chapter - love the way you gave her a connection with Haymitch and let him weave in backstory without it feeling like info dump - nice job!
12/16/2011 c2 Howlynn
Awesome Gale voice - nicely written.

Ok - 2 problems

74th game and now we are in 76th? where did the 75th go? so is it two years later - he'd be 20 -and still safe.

also he is in the woods asking himself if he will ever see katniss again - won't she be mentoring?
7/27/2011 c14 5Allium Banner
Maisy lived! How is that not climatic? Hehe. Well it was amazing. The whole thing.

You had just the right amount of non-games scenes, games and romance. Actually it was about equal to the books, so again, I like this story!
6/18/2011 c14 ellenka
Beautiful! You are an extremely talented writer. In a way, liked this even more than the original Hunger Games. The action was equally enjoyable, you managed to keep all original characters in character and real romance always warms my heart more than a halfway fake one.

Maisy is an awesome character, I was not sure I liked her at the beginning and loved her with all my heart at the end(just like Gale did). I guess that proves the awesomeness of your character development skills.

Despite the "death of the rebellion", I couldn´t help but love reading a happy ending for Gale, who happens to be my favourite character and I still cannot get over the way Mrs. Collins destroyed him in Mockingjay. But I guess that´s what fanfiction is about, so thank you for writing your story and making it available for a heartbroken Gale-fangirl with no life (obviously, that´s me, lol).

P. S.: I´m foreign and much better at reading in English than at actually writing it, so I humbly apologize for my poor grammar :)
2/14/2011 c14 4EStrunk
I think that was great - not anticlimatic at all, although I don't think Gale has really thought through all of the things that Snow can still do to him/them. I do think that people can fall out of love quickly, esp. when they go through something traumatic, esp. when his mind had already been processing that he had to give up on Katniss. And esp. when Maisy turns out to be a much better kisser. Your "sexual connotation" was tastefully done, although it makes me nervous to think about what if she gets pregnant. So glad they both survived though! And you made it plausible, just another part of Snow's evil plans.
2/14/2011 c13 EStrunk
That was awful. I can't say I'm in the mood for Katniss right now. Maybe I've been in Gale's head for too long, but Katniss has started to bug me. And what happened to poor Maisy?
2/14/2011 c12 EStrunk
A kissing scene - wow! That was some kiss. And him almost killing her in the night first. Not much confusion going on there. Did they ever check their snares? Killing the twins was horrible. I have a feeling killing the others will be worse.
2/14/2011 c11 EStrunk
This is not good, although it was fun to read. But only one of them can survive. Sigh. The thing with the water was terrifying and the idea that the water was not natural, was unnaturally freezing them was eery.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »