for Kindergarten Zombi'ko

12/25/2012 c1 lakasombooodey
JUST suffer like g did?
7/19/2012 c1 Guest
Jesus...

This crap is unreadable! LEARN ENGLISH!
6/18/2012 c1 1IndieDK
I think everyone else has beaten this topic to death, but I'm going to beat a dead horse and say that proper grammar is your friend. Iff yew rite liek dis nobdy well lick yer storees.

I also hate the fact that the titular character appears at the end of the first chapter with little introduction other than that she was summoned from Hell (because changing Zombiko from a zombie to a demon makes complete sense). (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

And as a Christian, I will happily go to Heaven if you insist on my doing so.
2/5/2011 c1 ffffffffdffffedc
As a fellow goffik stanist I have to say this is awesome. My only problem was the language. My 'retard' is not so good. Could you perhaps translate this into English for me?

kthx
11/12/2010 c1 Guest
I hope this is a joke... if not then I would like to say:

Son... I'm disappointed...

You need to go back to school and and learn some spelling and grammar because this story is unreadable. Do us a favor and never post anything like this again. Thanks.
10/15/2010 c1 Limey McIreland
Good sir, this is a brilliant work of literature. It should definitely be published on a roll of toilet paper, so that I may wipe my arse with it.
10/13/2010 c1 2xNychanx
I'm sorry, but whoever wrote this is either extremely hilarious or just a bad writer. ):
4/4/2010 c1 41Animegod 197
Not sure if you're a troll or not, but I will not pretend to laugh as if this is funny because it's not. I am sickened by people who rape the English language indiscriminately.

Delete this abomination and get off of . You are not a writer, you will never be a writer and quite frankly, my dear, a down-syndrome baby who was exposed to massive amounts of nuclear radiation probably has more brains than you.

If you are trying to emulate Tara Gilesbie, STOP! It's been done a trillion times and it's NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! You are not gothic and you are not a satanist. If you are related to Tara, may God have mercy on your soul. If you are a troll, you're not funny and you are ineffective. The only thing you've succeeded in doing is pissing me off to know end.

You seem to have some grasp of spelling, so maybe you're not as hopeless as I think you are. If this is a serious attempt at writing, it's pathetic, but I suppose it could've been worse.As I said, delete this. I will give you one piece of advice: Learn to spell & use grammar correctly and MAYBE you can write a half-decent fic, though I doubt it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service