FanFiction.Net
for Back Where We Started

3/3/2016 c10 ZalelTribal
Nuuuuu I want more continueeeeeeee
4/21/2015 c10 Guest
Amazing story while it lasted. Wish you got to the part where the conspiracy was revealed, though. I honestly thought that during Truth or Dare Flynn was going to ask about Yuri's past, but the summer camp story was humorous. So young...
5/25/2014 c10 Minigamer
I love this story, its so interesting! I hope you update it soon :)
4/9/2013 c10 Cheri
This isn't really a review, but I just wanted to say that this fanfiction is one of my absolute favourites. Despite it having been some time since the last chapter, I find myself recollecting it and it brings a smile to my face.
I just love the way you capture Yuri and Flynn in your fanfictions, and their interactions. It's hard to explain why, but I just find myself drawn back to your stories. You are, by far, my favourite writer.
I wish all the best for you in the future.
1/22/2013 c10 talesfan
You are a legendary writer. You are pretty much a goddess tbh.
5/22/2012 c10 1gnoemchen
Hey,

I just read this story up to this point, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it.

However, I noticed that it has been a while since it has been updated, so I wanted to ask if this story is still alive. For now, I'm going to subscribe, but it would be really nice if you would answer me. Hope to hear frome you soon.
4/27/2012 c10 73pocketcucco
Oh my gosh, I love this. I read through the entire thing all of last night, haha. I LOVE how you adapted the characters for the setting; they all fit in so well. And the story itself is really great. I just wanted to let you know how much I adore this. :)
4/10/2012 c10 Kyu-Momo
I'm interested about your take on Duke's character. :)

I'm curious how Yuri will react when they are finally rooming together. heheheh

Anyway, great job so far!

I hope you plan on continuing...
2/29/2012 c10 14matchynishi
loved this!
11/19/2011 c10 Ret
Awesome story - this has got to be the best Vesperia fanfic I've read! I love the sort of casual relationship between Flynn and Yuri here (that will hopefully develop later on), and best of all, everyone seems to be in character.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/4/2011 c10 Purple Pallbearer
This story is good but going a bit slow. like I really want Yuri to deal with the adoption thing, maybe being room mates with duke, and his developing feelings for Flynn.

I guess i have to wait...
7/29/2011 c6 2ZephyraExcalibur
Duke is so hilariously in-character the in-game way, it's great. I like this story very much, your voice is so different in this AU but it's fitting too.
5/20/2011 c10 fsdfsdf
Ah, this is so adorable and cute, and well, just utterly sweet. ;_; They're so perfect, ide... But I'm especially curious about Duke and his involvement with Yuri - :o

._. I love this.
4/29/2011 c10 The Key to Oblivion
Whoa-oa-oa! Alright, new chapter! I was wondering what happened to you.

This...was pretty entertaining! Totally worth the wait for the update! The sudden pink slips for over forty professors catches my curiosity-I definitely want to know the purpose of it! It's not everyday a almost an eighth of a university's employees are let go in succession like that! As for everything else...hilarious! The bad influence and role model affect each other in multiple ways.
4/26/2011 c10 Mystearical
Ah, lovely! XD Really quite wonderful, I love how their relationship is morphing from simple friendship into something... undefinable. :P Not just friends, to be sure, but not exactly in a committed relationship or a friends-with-benefits thing-the ambiguity itself adds a bit of spice to the story. Can't wait for the continuation!
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »