FanFiction.Net
for Suspicions and Assumptions

3/30/2010 c3 twilight1801
Haha, theyre all a little bit OOC, but i guess its anaviodable when you put them in wierd situations... Update soon!
3/30/2010 c3 Lady Kore
Ah! Are you trying to torture me? Haha, you have to update! This story is amazing!
3/30/2010 c3 2wisegirlx17
Ah, I love Annabeth in this. Twin, you seriously are an amazing writer. I can't wait to find out what happens next! I wish you would show me! Hahaha. The next chapter will definitely be an interesting one! ;)
3/28/2010 c2 1Child of the Doomed
*shakes head* Percy, Percy, Percy. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's still looking mighty suspicious. And by "benefit of the doubt," I mean, I'd chop only one of his arms off...

Now who's this experienced roommate?

Update the awesomeness.
3/27/2010 c2 4movystr2b
AH! Cliffie? NO! : O

*GASP* WHO IS THE OTHER GIRL? HOW COULD PERCY BE SO STUPID?

UPDATE FAST! :D
3/27/2010 c2 7Xx VioletBaby12 xX
This is awesome, i'm so excited for the next chapters. Please please write more chapters.
3/27/2010 c2 3CarthynZamb
please keep updating!
3/26/2010 c2 trekkie56
this is amazing, much diffrent from other stories, not that that is bad! :) please update!
3/26/2010 c2 2wisegirlx17
amazing, amazing, amazing... no words can describe how much i love this story. twin, you are an amazing writer! this story is just so good! :) keep writing, you are soo great at it! love you lila!
3/25/2010 c1 1Child of the Doomed
The million-dollar question: what's Percy up to? I suppose it shall be revealed in time. Short time, though. *accusing stare* Short time.

Overall, the chapter's... eh, I don't have a term quite as awesome as "amazeballs." Hmm. Wait, how about helium? As in: this chapter's doing helium! Which is a good thing. 'Cuz it makes it awesome. And gives it a high, squeaky voice. =)

... not that the story sounds high and squeaky. Yeah, I should stop now.

Give me the next chapter, you.
3/24/2010 c1 4movystr2b
Wow! I canNOT wait to see what happens next! Ah, the SUSPENSE! :D :D :D

UPDATE UPDATEE! :D
3/24/2010 c1 3CarthynZamb
oh my god, u HAVE to keep updadting or i will find u! hhahaha just kidding, but really write more please!
3/24/2010 c1 2wisegirlx17
SO AMAZING TWIN! OH MY GODS, I loved it so much! You are an amazing writer. I love you tons! This one shot is amazing! AH I LOVE IT! So amazingly amazing. Just freakin' AMAZEBALLS! dJAKSDJKSALDJKLAS I love you so much! Keep writing! I love this one shot... Definitely my all time favorite ever! You are amazing! I want more, more, more! P.s. My best friend/twin/fiance/apple of my eye/most beautiful girl ever is hot! :) 3 love you tons!
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3