for Beside Quiet Waters

8/11/2012 c1 19ladylibre
Lawd... I can't take all these emotionally intense one-shots. My heart is about to burst. I need some fluff STAT.
8/1/2012 c1 ArekWhitlock
***cries for them***
7/24/2012 c1 1BZA
I'm sobbing. This is so beautiful. Wow. I'm rendered speechless.
4/24/2012 c1 featherme
I figure if I'm going to start reading all your work I should start with the one-shots. This was beautiful and heartbreaking. You have a gift, my dear. Thanks for sharing.
10/31/2011 c1 KazM77
I don't know why I do this to myself... utterly heartbreaking, so much emotion in such a short story, the tightness it caused in my chest as I reached the last line. So well written.
9/19/2011 c1 Nothanksworld
I love all of your stories, but this is a tear jerker.
7/12/2011 c1 kitty j
Dearest Katinki,

Few things are more devastating than finding out you only get five years instead of fifty. And then try to keep breathing long enough for the pain to dull just enough to keep you from dropping over that edge. Your story brought me back to some very intense moments in my own past. Luckily, after nearly twenty years, your lovely words bring only tears and little tightness in the chest. As hard as it is to imagine, happiness can be found eventually. You only get there one step at a time, two forward, one back. Over and over until you are someplace new. This was beyond poignant for me.

kitty j
4/23/2011 c1 Molly Dooker
i'm bathed in my own waterworks.
4/20/2011 c1 Andthenforever109
omg, i'm crying. BEAUTIFUL!
4/14/2011 c1 Dantelover051386
Hallo,

WOW, blubbering like a idiot here and it really takes alot for me to reach blubber status folks. so sad. i figured he had to have died. none of us love to read about edward or bella dying, but it was very well wrote and had me in tears from the first word to the last word. a very big part of me says i would have jumped. a very big part of me would have jumped. it would have to been something of miracle status like my love coming back to me like edward did for bella to keep me from jumping. even though his promise was broken it was not by his choice. a simple accident took him away breaking his vow and the simple fact that he hung on long enough for bella to arrive to see him...shows his strength and love for her. bellas promise will not be easily kept, but she promised her love and despite how much i would want to be with him in the afterlife, i would honor his wishes, my promise to him, but i know that i would never love another and remain faithful to him even in death. oh, how i wished she had that little boy. part of him that survived. that would give her something to live for. its so easy to see how she believes she is alone. she lost there baby and now him. :(
4/11/2011 c1 Sally-anna Fanfic
Oh wow, I cant believe such a short story could bring me to tears like this did, I just knew where you were going with this but the tears came anyway.

Great story with so much emotion, cant wait to read the rest of your work x
4/10/2011 c1 sally70

Great story with so much emotion, cant wait to read the rest of your work x
4/3/2011 c1 Danie Carly Cullen
Didn't expect him to die I thought he left her
2/25/2011 c1 3JulzIzMe
Heartbreaking :-(
2/4/2011 c1 WriterTeacher
Bawling... if it were me, I would've already jumped...
84 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »