for Beside Quiet Waters

1/17/2011 c1 kat
heartbreaking. your a wonderful writer.
1/5/2011 c1 cecilia4059
Where is my tissue, so sad.
12/10/2010 c1 jeninef
Oh boy...I knew how it ended up,but I kept reading anyway...so beautifully written, but so sad and it totally brought tears to my eyes.
11/29/2010 c1 deletedblankaccount
I saw it coming, but I couldn't resist reading it!

Well I must say that you are a exceptionally good writer, you know that don't you? Well if you didn't, you surely know now! (;

Welcome to my favorite author-list! C;
10/31/2010 c1 cycah
so sad, so unbelieveble sad! and so sweet... :'(
9/22/2010 c1 mrskabal
Saw that one coming but still couldn't resist reading it. Jeaze, just tear out my heart and stomp on it why don't you. The really heart wrenching thing about this is that for many people, this is reality and not just a work of fiction. Loved this piece of work and am so glad that you enabled me, and countless others the opportunity to read it and am really looking forward to reading more of your work.
9/8/2010 c1 roxiegirl
Omg. I'm glad that was short. *wipes tears*. Well done!
9/3/2010 c1 Thirst for Knowledge
I loved watching their relationship develop, even all the way to the end. They were so good for each other.
8/25/2010 c1 SanguineTaurean
It is so, so very hard to "be happy" when one has lost as much as Bella in this story. It is tormenting to "just go on" with life. There is a sadness that never leaves.
8/17/2010 c1 Marmelle
ohh, jesus...I´m crying here...and my throat hurts... :(
8/13/2010 c1 HopelessFanficWanderer
okay i dont get it, how can such short story pull you n and you want cry so bad? haha, it's good i like it! :D
7/30/2010 c1 4EdwardCullenizor
Aw! I made me cry last minute! I So wasn't expect it! I love it!
7/11/2010 c1 TwilightNJonas4Ever
This is absolutely beautiful... I am ready to cry :(

You are an amazing writer though! Keep up the astounding stories :)
6/21/2010 c1 icantsleep
This story is hauntingly beautiful. Well written. Thanks for sharing it.
5/18/2010 c1 1AnjieNet
I have to have a multi-chap story with a HEA, but I'm a sucker for the O/S tearjerkers. Beautifully written. The "Be happy." ending gave me chills.
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »