for Beside Quiet Waters

So beautiful and sad.
3/25/2010 c1 1jansails
You are cruel!

Kill off Edward?

Just knife me in the heart now.

jansails/jan2
3/25/2010 c1 cullengirl1983
This is the most touching and emotional thing you've ever written. Or at least that I've read. I thought I saw this side of you in ALNM but I was clearly mistaken... this is true heartfail. It's so, so heart breaking. I have tears rolling down my face while I'm typing this. So well done and so well written. I can't believe what a punch you packed in only 2500 words.
3/25/2010 c1 MrsEAC
Oh my. Oh, oh my. This was so painful. I cried from the very start. It's just so emotional and beautiful. Thank you for writing.
3/25/2010 c1 Karandash86
This is one of the most heart wrenching things I've ever read. Bella is so depressed and in such grief. She's just so bereft and lonely. This just tore me apart. I loved it. Well done.

ni
3/25/2010 c1 1322blue
Oh, Katinki, that was gut wrenching. Seriously.

It was very real and believable and I could honestly see their courtship as it happened Her sadness broke my heart.

Nice job.
3/25/2010 c1 83LJ Summers
Oh...this is so sad. :( I like how you have the rushing water serving as a backdrop for the whole thing, including the memories of sex and marriage. The water speaks of depth and change and motion...constant.

She is so tired. So desperately in mourning. I want to believe he IS with her. That he is there to reassure her and hope for her to continue on.

But I feel like she won't. Like her pain is more important than his love had been. And that is heartbreaking.
3/25/2010 c1 miamia80
Stunning, absolutely stunning. You broke my heart. I'm still crying.

Mia
3/25/2010 c1 4emilydmamaof3
Well, that just about broke my heart the entire time I was reading. Beautifully written.
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6