FanFiction.Net
for Clairvoyance

7/2/2019 c1 1Wistfuldreams98
This is not crap! This is so whimsical and sweet. I loved reading this :) I hope you do more one shots like this.
3/5/2017 c1 CrazyDice
I really enjoyed this :) I love the dynamic between Mai and Naru, not to mention how cute this was :) Also, I don't think Naru was OOC at all; a lot of people make him out to be an awkward, anti-social person, however, I don't think this is the case. Personally, I agree with what you said about him being quite talkative with a select audience.
1/5/2017 c1 18soulsborne123
this was beautiful!
7/23/2015 c1 16Fher34
I really loved this one shot . And I don't think Nary was ooc at all. If you have read the light novels for ghost hunt published in the 1980s, you see that Naru is not that bad. Until you get to the last volume in which we all find out what happened to Gene, etc, then Naru is a complete jerk.
Anyway, offstopic xD
I extremely enjoyed the writing
So thank you for a great job!
12/7/2014 c1 archangelbbq
I just read this again and I adore it so much. This conversation is just too perfect. There is that ambiguity yes but MAI IS IN NOLL'S FUTURE and that is enough to send the romantic in me head over heels. Truly lovely. Thank you again for writing and sharing this!
10/17/2014 c1 33TheCurat0r
Good one shot. )
8/4/2014 c1 93Ramblesx
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this. You're very talented with writing- I see a lot of potential there. I look foreword to reading more of your work!
4/10/2014 c1 23Lalaith Yamainu
Very cute!
2/21/2014 c1 Deletedcringe
I never thought about Naru and his clairvoyance with Mai. wonderful job.
12/5/2013 c1 22Fairy of the Friz
*sniffle* Kawaii! This is really sweet; I like it! It's not crap at all, I think you've really captured them, and the reasons for Naru hiring Mai are very sound. If you ever do a sequel where he tells her what happened in the dream, I'd love to have a read ;)
:P

Friz
9/12/2013 c1 115AmyNChan
Awww, that's cute!
4/16/2013 c1 19Naruisawesome
Ahh what was Naru's dream about? And aww Naru's sweet, letting them throw a party for Mai!
4/11/2013 c1 13Gheart
It was really good kind of want to know what Naru's dream was tho. Thank you
1/21/2013 c1 innominateuser
It was a really nice short chapter that I really enjoyed; please write more!

P.S
You know, I think he hired Mai because of that time when they were all in that old building in the first case, and she made that speech about how the building held mystery and romance. However, I felt like they all looked at Mai in a new light and this what probably what convinced Naru to hire Mai. And probably because of her sharp intuition she showed when they first met too.
11/18/2011 c1 40RaisedOnRadio
I really liked this. Naru having a dream of her to be the reason why he hired her was a interesting concept, and I loved how you didn't explain what the dream was. :)
29 Page 1 2 Next »