for Game Changing 1: Saving Stephen

9/28/2014 c3 Guest
Great story - I don't usually like Stephen stories, but this one was fantastic!

Well done - sorry it's taken me so long to review.
7/15/2014 c1 Guest
I always wondered what became of the Scutosaurus. I mean it escaped when the fences went down and ran off into the hallways of the bunker.

Later, Abby, Connor, Jenny and Caroline lifted up a sliding shutter and it was standing behind. They whacked its hindquarters and tricked it into mowing down two soldiers.

Helen stated the creatures associate the siren with food and would return to the cage room whenever it sounded but I doubt a herbivorous animal, no matter how large, would enter a room full of carnivorous creatures so the pareiasaur may still have been loose when the soldiers arrived.

I'm hoping they wouldn't instantly kill it so I guess they brought the Scutosaurus back to the facility and placed it alongside the mammoth. I also wonder what became of the giant scorpion Stephen left tied at the beach. I'm hoping they didn't kill it but also brought the arthropod back.

I'm guessing the soldiers destroyed the other creatures running amok? There was also a giant scorpion, an Arthopleura, one sabre toothed cat, two Dromaeosaurus, two futuristic seals and those evolved predatory bats.
1/17/2013 c3 Libby doodles
love!
9/6/2012 c3 Um. . .someone
I very much wish this was the real ending for season 2. . .

Well thought out and beautifully wrriten :)
7/20/2012 c3 21Rayen A. King
Awesome!
6/24/2012 c3 3Leticia Moriarty
cool story so far
7/19/2011 c1 Sayuri Hino
Amazing!I've always wondered what it would be if Stephen were still alive.

It was really interesting story =)

Maybe, it will sound a little bit odd, but may I translate your fanfic into Russian? I want my friends to read it)
4/29/2011 c3 auntineenah
Loved it. This is the first of your work I've read but you come highly recommended by iEvenstarEstel so I had to stop by for a read, will most definitely read more. Thank you.
2/6/2011 c3 9VoicesInTheWind
This is great. I've always wondered about this kind of 'what if?' and how things might've been different if Stephen hadn't died. I really like your writing, too; it's very easy to read - it flows.

-Voices
1/27/2011 c3 31Ruthibobs
loved it!

Rx
1/25/2011 c3 21vahanian
Great story, I totally think that they should have kept Stephen it worked better.
10/21/2010 c3 17saresare
This is a fantastic story! For a while there I thought you were going to leave poor Connor a cripple. Thanks so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it :)
8/19/2010 c3 1Live4Sunshine
Great story. Glad to see Connor's didn't get paralyzed.
8/18/2010 c3 drumrush
really liked this story. I can't wait to read the baiting becker part next
8/18/2010 c2 drumrush
In regards to this whole bit; DAMN, YOU ARE THINKING! GOOD JOB!: "Yeah. Hysteria is putting it mildly." Jenny had not only outlined a scenario in which the government went to war with itself over the situation, but media outlets both staking out and interfering with ARC operations, fanatical animal-rights protests, and possible threats to the ARC personnel. In addition, she predicted thrill-seekers showing up at anomaly sites to either photograph or hunt the creatures, or try to go through the anomalies themselves. She predicted interference from foreign governments, and added personal danger both to and from the general public. She speculated on the reactions of religious groups as well, given the hard proof of the theory of evolution over creationism. A mass outcry from the scientific community would be expected as well, protesting government involvement at all."
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »