for What Really Happened

10/25/2014 c10 7thorn of roses2205
Omg I love this book. Please continue
11/18/2011 c10 the.curri.of.life16
i really like your story cant wait to read more. updaate soon
10/25/2010 c10 2Krystyle
Hassan I love it
9/13/2010 c10 The Evil Hillbilly
awwwww i absolutely love the way their relationship progresses . it's the cutest thing ever. =D
9/13/2010 c10 15New Dawn Rising
Hahaha...I can SO see Scott being parental and anal and...never mind. XD
6/29/2010 c9 kittycat2010
i love this story!and i was so happy you updated! = ) update again soon PLEASE!
6/26/2010 c9 8Anonymoose13
Can't wait for an update! Hey! I made a rhyme!
6/26/2010 c9 ALLREMS
Sounds like Lance is being watched. Just curious if maybe it was his dad who's forcing to join up with Magneto and the brotherhood. Their relationship is so cute and Lance obviously feels the same way Kitty does. Hey I was right about the note I swear I didn't peak ahead. Looking forward to your next update.
6/26/2010 c8 ALLREMS
Ohh so kitty might find out why lance didn't want to go to xaviers after all. Interesting that Xavier would just come out with the xmen thing and not letting kitty decide if she wanted to help humans or not. I don't think lance standing in front of kittys locker was a coincidence. Maybe he slipped her a note maybe that's why he insisted she go with Jean because he knew if she did he'd see her again.
6/25/2010 c2 ALLREMS
i remember reading this before, i wonder if i just never reviewed or logged in, hmmm, oh well

im really liking it now, i like kittys povs, and hey she just got her powers, awesome, looks like lance has his already wonder why he didn't just sock the ross guy though?
6/25/2010 c1 ALLREMS
i really liked how you started telling the story. the last paragraph or so set your fic into the action of what "really" happenned

and hey what do you know kitty never said "like" in her sentences ... well atleast i don't remember so she must of not used them excessively
6/20/2010 c9 The Evil Hillbilly
this story is getting good =D
6/19/2010 c9 15New Dawn Rising
I like his smart-aleck answer to "What are you doing here?" "Chemistry." Looking forward to his explanation.
6/7/2010 c8 son-of-puji
What the heck? Lance either has an evil twin, or he's got brainwashed not to talk to any of the X-geeks... But still, he was at her locker... aww, come back and update!:)
5/26/2010 c7 New Dawn Rising
Haha...'human smell detector'. I like that one! XD Can't wait to read more.
25 Page 1 2 Next »