for Rise of the Phoenix

4/9/2017 c7 19Anime Princess
Interesting. But this jumps a lot from point to point and doesn't seem to flow very well. It's like a lot of plot ideas are being formed for a good story but it's not fully fleshed out. I hope you continue your writing of this and add more and more detail
I like it a lot!
11/9/2016 c7 9cko2
Intresting story for a crossover. Too bad this seems to be a dead fic though. Sigh...
10/6/2015 c7 cabrera1234
please update please
5/3/2015 c2 Guest
Usagi gets raped because she's too stupid to transform. Ranma is a girl because suddenly and against anything he has ever thought or said previously he decides it is important to get in touch with his girl side.

Obviously written by a girl. Obviously retarded.
4/3/2015 c7 Guest
Really great when are you going t continue it
3/30/2015 c7 LadyGrayisWearingAPoisonRing
I can't wait to see and overprotective Uranus and Neptune heheh
7/17/2014 c7 1rinnegan18
good story
1/24/2014 c5 Meech Macko
It appears Ranma is going to girl all the time...

guess I will never find a fic where he is a guy...his true gender
1/24/2014 c3 Meech Macko
It would be a shameful and non heroic if he fought in his girl form in a MICRO skirt ...It wuld look heroic IF HE FOUGHT AS A GUY.

There are too many fics with Ranma a TRUE GENDER MALE relinquishing his true gender and settling for his female side and wearing a damn fuku...kills the Hero and knight in shining armour effect...those kinda fics are a big turn-off.

Ranma has more SKILLS than sailor senshi who are dependant on their gifted magic and he is already powerful with his hard earned training...plus pure skills can outdo power anytime.

Hoping this fic isnt dead
11/10/2013 c7 469foxgrl
this story is very interesting, pls update
10/22/2013 c7 llCrystalll
I love the story. Usagi won't get back with Mamo-baka, will she? Please, update!
8/15/2013 c7 iceland
what happens next to ranma next with meeting the phoenix first time. fun to read chapters that are posted.
8/1/2013 c7 PsychoSinMafia
Pretty good story so far. Your use of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is interesting at least, so I think I'll keep reading
7/14/2013 c7 Sailor Tala
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
5/29/2013 c2 Liz
I know the story is complete and all but I can't figure out what happened to Usagi with the guy that attacked her. Then again I'm only on chapter 2, so I don't know if you explained it or not :P
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »